You can get discounts from businesses when they post an offer on their Facebook Page. To claim an offer, click Get Offer from the story anywhere you see it on Facebook, and we'll send you an email with details about how to redeem the offer.
Certain businesses, brands and organizations can share discounts with their customers by posting an offer on their Facebook Page. When someone claims an offer, they'll receive an email that they can show at the Page's physical location to get the discount.
- On the offer, click Get Offer to send it to the primary email address associated with your Facebook account
- Bring the email to the business by printing it out or showing it to the staff on your phone
You can keep a particular offer and all posts from a specific Page from appearing in your News Feed, but there isn't a setting that allows you to prevent all offers from appearing in your News Feed.
To keep an offer from appearing in News Feed, click the dropdown menu in the top right of a story and choose I don’t want to see this. If you don't want to see future posts from that Page in News Feed, click Unfollow. If you accidentally remove something you want to see, click the Undo link. Learn more about controlling what appears in News Feed.
Offers are only available for certain Pages, and not all eligible Pages will choose to post offers. If there's a business you'd like to get offers from, try sending the Page a message or posting on its Timeline to let them know.
When you claim an offer, we'll send you an email. Be sure to check your email spam folder in case the offer ended up there. If it's not in your spam folder, try sending the offer email again. Here's how:
- Visit your Offers page
- Find the offer and click Resend Offer
- Choose an email address to resend the offer to or Add another email
- Click Resend Offer
To see when an offer ends, click the offer's headline. A window will appear that includes the date the offer expires. The expiration date is also included in the email you receive when you claim an offer.
Offers aren't created by Facebook, and each business may have a different reason for not accepting an offer you've claimed. Here are the most common reasons why offers aren't accepted:
- The offer ended. Offers have expiration dates after which they're no longer valid.
- The terms and conditions weren't met. Offers can have restrictions on how and when they're redeemed. For example, a business might decide not to make their offer valid on Friday nights. Read your offer's terms and conditions before you redeem it.
The terms and conditions of an offer lay out any redemption rules that apply. To read an offer's terms and conditions, click the offer's headline. A window will appear showing the terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions are also included in the email you receive when you claim an offer.