How do I control who sees my Page's posts?
- Limit your post's audience so only certain people will be able to see it
- Add News Feed targeting to optimize your post's reach
- From the top of your Page, click Edit Page
- Select Edit Settings
- Click Post Targeting and Privacy
- Check the box next to Turn on privacy and News Feed targeting so I can control the privacy of new Page posts
- Click Save Changes
When you limit your post's audience, you can choose the countries or languages of the people who see your post. Your Page post will only show in News Feed or on your Page for people in the countries you choose or for people who speak the languages you specify.
To limit your post's audience:
- Click Public before publishing your post.
- Select Location / Language from the dropdown menu.
- Type the countries or languages of the people you want to see your post and click Save Post Settings.
Keep in mind that even if people share your Page's post with their friends, only friends in the audience you choose for the post will be able to see it.
You can add targeting to your Page posts so that only the most relevant people will see them in their News Feeds. Unlike limiting your Page's audience, adding news feed targeting does not affect who can see the post on your Page.To add targeting:
- Click before publishing your post.
- Click Add Targeting and select one or more filters:
- Relationship Status
- Educational Status
- Interested In
- Click the options on the right to select who to target your post to. For example, when targeting by gender, Men is automatically selected. Click Women to target your post to women's News Feeds.
As you add filters, the number of people your post is targeted to will update next to Targeted to. The more filters you add, the fewer people you'll target. The minimum number of people you can target your post to is 20.
Learn how to hide posts from your Page.
Let us know what you think about Page post targeting.