Pages Manager Mobile App Basics
The Pages Manager App lets you manage up to 50 Pages from your smartphone or tablet. You can check Page activity, share with your audience and see insights.
Download the Pages Manager App:
In the Pages Manager App, you can see:
- Total Page likes
- New Page likes
- Weekly total reach
- Post reach
- People engaged
To view these insights, go to your Page and tap in the top left, then tap Insights. You can also see how many people a specific post reached in the bottom-left corner of the post.
See tips for using this app on the Pages Manager Facebook Page at facebook.com/PagesManager
Pages Manager for Android Beta Program
This program gives people who use the Pages Manager App for Android early access to upcoming versions of the app. You can join the program to give early feedback to help improve the Pages Manager App for everyone.
If you're interested in joining, please remember that beta versions of the Pages Manager App for Android are early versions of the app. They're still in development and aren't finished product. You can leave the program if you decide you don't want to continue.
If you use the Pages Manager App for Android, you can try the beta version and give us feedback:
- Join the Pages Manager for Android Beta Testers Google group using the email address on your Play Store account
- Tap Become a Tester in the Google Play Store to allow beta downloads
- Download the Pages Manager App from the Play Store to update your app
- Join the Pages Manager for Android Beta Testers group on Facebook
- Tell us what you think by posting about your experience in the Facebook group
You will remain a tester until you choose to leave the Beta Program.
Note: You must join the Google group using the same email address that you use on your Play Store account. You can see which email address you've used in the past by opening the Play Store app and tapping the top-left corner.
You can make sure you're always using the most recent version of the Pages Manager App for Android by allowing automatic updates:
- Open the Google Play Store app and tap your phone’s menu button
- Check the box next to Auto-update apps
You can uncheck the box later if you want to turn off automatic updates.
- Turn on automatic updates for the Pages Manager App in the Google Play Store
- Install weekly updates that may include new features
- Use the Pages Manager App as you normally do, and if you encounter problems that happen more than once, report them to us from your phone
- Join the Pages Manager for Android Beta Testers group on Facebook to tell us what you think
- Tap and scroll to the bottom of the menu
- Tap Report a Problem and select the type of issue to describe
- Give as much detail as possible in your report before you submit
- Steps to describe what you were doing when you experienced the issue
- Screenshots of the problem
- Connection type (WiFi or mobile network)
- Leave the beta program by clicking Leave the test in the Play Store
- Fully uninstall the test version of the Pages Manager app from your Android phone