Reach More People
- Click Build Audience
- Select Invite Friends from the dropdown menu
- Click Search All Friends to select a list or search for friends in the search box
- Click Invite next to the names of the friends you want to invite
If less than 5,000 people like your Page, you can invite your email contacts to like your Page. You can upload a file containing your email contacts and Facebook will securely import them. You can also import your contacts by providing your web email address and password. You can then suggest your Page to your contacts.
To invite your email contacts:
- From top of your Page, click Build Audience
- Select Invite Email Contacts
- Upload a contact list file or choose your email service and follow the instructions
We won't store your password after importing your contacts. We may use the email addresses you upload to help you connect with friends, including using this information to generate suggestions for you and your friends on Facebook. If you don't want us to store this information, you can manage your imported contacts.
Note: You can import contacts up to five times for a maximum of 7,000 contacts per day per Page.
People can share a Page with their friends by clicking below the Page's cover photo and selecting Share... from the dropdown menu. Learn more about sharing a Page.
Page admins can invite friends to like their Page.
- Update your status
- Upload photos or a video
- Post an offer
- Create an event
When you post on your Page, people who like your Page may see it in their News Feeds.Related topics:
- Limit your post's audience so only certain people will be able to see it
- Add News Feed targeting to optimize your post's reach
- From the top of your Page, click Edit Page
- Select Edit Settings
- Click Post Targeting and Privacy
- Check the box next to Turn on privacy and News Feed targeting so I can control the privacy of new Page posts
- Click Save Changes
When you limit your post's audience, you can choose the countries or languages of the people who see your post. Your Page post will only show in News Feed or on your Page for people in the countries you choose or for people who speak the languages you specify.
To limit your post's audience:
- Click Public before publishing your post.
- Select Location / Language from the dropdown menu.
- Type the countries or languages of the people you want to see your post and click Save Post Settings.
Keep in mind that even if people share your Page's post with their friends, only friends in the audience you choose for the post will be able to see it.
You can add targeting to your Page posts so that only the most relevant people will see them in their News Feeds. Unlike limiting your Page's audience, adding News Feed targeting does not affect who can see the post on your Page.To add targeting:
- Click before publishing your post.
- Click Add Targeting and select one or more filters:
- Relationship Status
- Educational Status
- Interested In
- Click the options on the right to select who to target your post to. For example, when targeting by gender, Men is automatically selected. Click Women to target your post to women's News Feeds.
As you add filters, the number of people your post is targeted to will update next to Targeted to. The more filters you add, the fewer people you'll target. The minimum number of people you can target your post to is 20.
Learn how to hide posts from your Page.
Let us know what you think about Page post targeting.
- At the top of your Page, click Edit Page
- Select Edit Settings
- Click More... and select Mobile from the dropdown menu
- Find your Page's email address below With Mobile Email
We recommend saving this email address in your phone's address book. Anyone emailing this address will be able to post as your Page, so only share this address with people who manage your Page. To generate a new email address, follow the instructions above and click Learn More, then click refresh your upload email below Tips.
Encouraging people to like your Page can help you find new customers and increase your Page's audience. When people like your Page, they'll start to see your most engaging posts in News Feed.
When people like or comment on your posts, their friends can see them connecting with your Page. This kind of word-of-mouth marketing is a great way to expand your audience.