Our Hospitals, ERs & most services are open. But Heath Building closed until noon & some primary-care clinics on reduced hours.
Schedule update for Nov. 24, 2010 as of 10:30 a.m.
Otolaryngology Clinic, First Hill will be closed today. But the Otolaryngology Clinics at our Lakeside and Ballard campuses are open.
Health Building First Hill Tentatively Closed Until Noon
The Heath Building on First Hill is currently experiencing a power outage. Seattle City Light is working to restore power and estimates having electricity back up by noon. Check back to this page for additional updates.
- Swedish Physicians Children’s Clinic- 9 a.m. -2 p.m.
- Swedish Physicians Factoria- 9 a.m. -4 p.m.
- Gastroenterology-Clinic 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Swedish Physicians Greenlake- late start at 9 .m.
- Healthcare for Women- opening at 9 a.m.
- Swedish Physicians Issaquah- limited staff, opening at 8 a.m. (The ER is open and running as normal).
- Midwifery and OB Clinic-closing at 1 p.m.
- Swedish Physicians Magnolia- late start at 9 a.m.
- Swedish Physicians Pine Lake- regular hours, limited staff
- Swedish Physicians Snoqualmie- 10 a.m. -3 p.m.
- Stevens Cardiology- regular hours, limited staff
- Summit Cardiology- 8 a.m. -4 p.m. Swedish Physicians West Seattle- 9 a.m. -3 p.m.