We Will Not Go Quietly: call for submissions
Signal boost by request.
They’re looking for a huge range of submissions, including but not limited to poetry, essays, artwork, manifestos, streams of consciousness, narratives, recipes, battle cries, puzzles, comics and photos.
Whatever has been important to you in surviving – we want to hear about it. Contributions can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org preferably by 31 July 2011. We welcome anonymous contributions, or the use of pseudonyms.
- They are distributing the zine for free, and are unable to pay contributors.
- I checked with them, and they’re more than happy to receive submissions that have previously been published as blog entries or elsewhere.
Special bonus boost: while we’re signal boosting here, the call for submissions to AP Our Way: Disabled Parents Making Attachment Parenting Work for Us and Making Peace with When We Can’t (Hoyden post here) is still open: you have until July 1.
Front page image credit: Slutwalk Manchester by Phil King.Related Posts:
- Signal boost: Call for Submissions — AP Our Way zine by tigtog
- The next Carnival of the Radical Feminists is at la doctorita’s – put in your submission now by Lauredhel
- Sexual assault medicine in crisis in regional NSW by tigtog
- Reclaim The Night, 30 October (and thereabouts) by Lauredhel
- Yet another case of “Shh! Don’t mention the rape!” from a judge by Lauredhel
<!-- Similar Posts took 43.917 ms -->