Raw Cookie Dough Bites (GF)
Who doesn't like raw cookie dough, especially when it's packed with wholesome nutrition? These delicious little "raw cookie dough" bites are simply an adaption of my raw almond butter truffles recipe (see link below). These are one of my boys' favorite lunchbox treats! YUM!
Visit The Nourishing Home blog for the recipe:
Some of the helpful features of The Nourishing Home blog include:
• An easy-to-search Visual Recipe Categorization System allows you to easily browse through photo categories of recipes to quickly find just what you’re looking for!
• Print Recipes function allows for quick and easy printing of your favorite TNH recipes!
• Save Recipes using Ziplist’s awesome recipe box feature – a great way to store your favorite recipes for easy retrieval when you’re ready to make them!
• Create your own Shopping List – by using Ziplist, you can easily add the ingredients of any of TNH recipe into your Ziplist shopping list!
• Pin It! Pinterest lovers now have the ability to pin-away and share their favorite TNH recipes with friends & family!