More updates to the Facebook patch
I pushed more changes to the Facebook patch and merged up to MySQL 5.1.52. Hopefully I will begin pushing patches for MySQL 5.5 soon. The changes include:
- Preserve symlinks for InnoDB datafiles during DDL statements
- Add index_statistics to the information_schema
- Set counters in the user_statistics table. This required several changes: one, two, three, four.
- Remove the fix for bug 54790 that doubles peak QPS. My fix broke MySQL SSL support and we will now wait for the real fix in MySQL 5.5.
- Add counters to determine how many secondary index leaf-block reads are index only.
- Modify and merge the Percona patch for LRU dump and restore.
- Add the NO_SLAVE_EXEC option.
- Add options to innochecksum to count block allocations by type.
- Port and modify the Percona innodb_expand_import patch.