Agvocacy 2.0 Contest
One winner will be chosen from the invitees of the sold out Agvocacy 2.0 Conference to receive an invitation with all registration costs paid.
- A Farm Boy Through and Through - Misty Bivens
- Eden's Chicken Chronicles - Jennifer Elwell (Food, Mommy)
- Memories of a Farmer's Daughter - Melanie Block
- The DC Cowboys - Jeralyn Stephens
- The Moment I Knew - Carrie Mess
- Dear TLC, I'd Like to Pitch a Story - Kim Baldwin
- A Love for Ag with Humble Beginnings - Rebecca Joseph
- International Harvester - Leah Joy Johnson
- Email us your favorite Ag story. Something amazing or funny that you experienced firsthand.
- Submit your story to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alltech will post the essays on the Alltech Innovations Blog.
- Encourage your friends and family to vote for your essay. Likes, tweets, and comments on the blog post for your essay count as a vote.To increase exposure for your entry, it might be a good idea to share the link on your own blog, Facebook page, etc.
- The invitee whose essay receives the most votes will have their registration fees for Agvocacy 2.0 covered by Alltech!
This contest is only open to those already invited to Agvocacy 2.0.
Email your entry as soon as possible to get the voting started.
Winner will be announced Friday, August 19.