Trainee Specialist Recruitment Consultant with Empiric
Trainee Specialist Recruitment Consultant
As a successful and ambitious graduate we have opportunities for you to be a part of the team and grow your career here at Empiric Solutions.
We are looking for driven, committed and enthusiastic individuals who are genuinely excited by the prospect of developing their career within recruitment and the rewards that excelling in recruitment can bring. The trainee role is an integral role to Empiric’s mission to develop internal talent and future business leaders who will be committed to ensuring we deliver on our promises to our customers.
You are already likely to demonstrate the following qualities:
- You have big aspirations, you know what you want to achieve
- You are driven to be the best - you want a reputation of being the best and you take pride in delivering quality results
- You have a winning mentality
- You thrive on exceeding targets and you are very outcome focussed
- You are persistent and determined to succeed and realise your goals
- You are a self -starter with an entrepreneurial flair
- You are an excellent communicator - you build relationships easily and have an adaptive communication style
- You go the extra mile to achieve results and the best outcome
Our Development Programme will stretch and challenge you. It is rigorous, but rewarding and will ensure you have the knowledge, skills and mentality to experience the life-changing rewards that come with being a best in class recruitment professional.
Your role will involve the following:
- A blend of recruiting approaches including all aspects of contingency and search methodology to uncover and secure the very best talent in the market
- Alignment within a Specialism and developing market knowledge expertise
- Proactively contacting candidates over the telephone and meeting with them to develop long lasting relationships
- Building networks of industry professionals and winning their confidence in you to present the best opportunities for them
- Engagement throughout the recruitment lifecycle, from sourcing the best talent in niche market
- places through to managing the interview process, offer negotiation and placement
- New Business Development and employing the skills and thinking that are integral in having your finger on the pulse of the market
Start date: ASAP
To apply please email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org