The AT&T MOTOROLA ATRIX 4G arrives at The Shack 2/22
Introducing the world’s most powerful smartphone: the AT&T MOTOROLA ATRIX 4G, available for all qualifying 2-year new & upgrade customers for only $149.99 instantly [with a $15 per month or higher data plan.]
The device is equipped with features that will blow you away:
- MOTOBLUR with Android 2.2 Operating System
- Adobe Flash 10
- 5.0 Megapixel camera with 720p video capture
- 4”"qHD Display with Touchscreen
- 1GHz dual core processor that outputs 2x 1GHz of processing speed and 1GB of RAM
- 4G capable speeds
The ATRIX blurs the line between smartphone and computer with the MOTOROLA LAPDOCK, available in select stores for $479.99*
- The MOTOROLA LAPDOCK gives you a full Firefox browser and access to web apps just like on a PC. No hard drive and no separate data connection or contract needed.
- Together, the ATRIX 4G and Laptop Dock are thinner and lighter than standard laptops and netbooks with a backlit 11.6” screen, a full-size keyboard, and enough battery life for up to six hours of connected browsing.
Interested in getting both the ATRIX and the MOTOROLA LAPDOCK? You can purchase both together, the ATRIX for $149.99 activated and the laptop dock at a special price of $329.99. That’s $150 in savings!
This new smartphone is definitely drool worthy, so stop by your local RadioShack and check one out http://bit.ly/eNRqVn
*MOTOROLA LAPDOCK requires customers to have the Data Pro 4GB personal w/tethering plan for AT&T for full Firefox browser use.
*MOTOROLA LAPDOCK inventory will be in select stores, but all stores will be able to offer via our Direct2U option for customers. This options allows you to pay for the device in-store and will be shipped to you from our warehouse.