The Sierra Club Rocky Mountain Chapter Photo Contest Rules
To participate, please read the rules below & submit your photo to our wall. We will select the winner from the top 3 “likes.” If you are the winner your photo may be selected to be in one of our newsletters, we may promote it as a cover photo on Facebook, and we will send you a Sierra Club Calendar.
The Sierra Club Rocky Mountain Chapter Photo Contest Rules:
1. You must be the copyright owner of the photo you are submitting.
2. Your photo entry is subject to normal Facebook and Sierra Club (http://www.sierraclub.org/website/terms/ ) terms and conditions.
3. When submitting the photo include “*June Photo Contest*” at the beginning of the description in your submission.
4. The photo submission must be submitted during the specified contest period.
5. One entry per contest – multiple submissions are not allowed.
6. You acknowledge and authorize us to showcase your photo in our electronic or print newsletters and it may be featured as a cover photo on our Facebook page. You retain all copyrights to the photo.
7. The photo must be submitted to our Facebook Wall. No external links to other pages.
8. No offensive photos - If there is any doubt in your mind we ask that you don't submit it.
9. We reserve the right to remove any photo submitted.
10. By submitting a photo in our photo contest, you acknowledge and agree to the photo contest rules.
11. If a winner is selected and does not provide their address through a message via our Facebook page to receive their prize, the winner forfeits their prize after 30 days.