Comment and Posting Guidelines
You are encouraged to share your thoughts as they relate to the topic being discussed. We expect comments generally to be courteous. To that end, comments are reviewed according to the following guidelines.
We reserve the discretion to remove comments that:
- Contain obscene, indecent, or profane language;
- Contain threats or defamatory statements;
- Contain personal attacks or insulting statements directed toward an individual;
- Contain hate speech directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability;
- Promote or endorse services or products;
(Note that non-commercial links that are relevant to the topic or another comment are acceptable)
- Are unrelated to the topic being discussed;
- Are of a repetitive or “spamming” nature (the same comment posted multiple times).
The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of Texas Parks and Wildlife or the Texas state government.