Refer-a-Friend: Got a friend? Get a discount!
Recruit friends to participate on the 2010-11 Year Course or Shalem program, and both you and your friend(s) may be eligible to receive a $1,000 discount off tuition!
- Friend who is being referred must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the initial applicant who is referring them.
- Applicants are eligible for multiple discounts if refer more than one friend, but total number of discounts are limited to the first 50 pairs.
- Both the initial applicant and the referred friend(s) must have made all required tuition payments as of May 14, 2010.
- Discount(s) will be credited against last tuition payment.
- Dates of eligibility are February 15, 2010 through May 17, 2010. Applicants who registered before February 15, 2010 are eligible for the recruiter discount only, such that they can recruit friend(s) and receive the recruiter discount, but cannot withdraw and re-apply to be eligible for the additional discount as a referred friend. Referred friend(s), however, can refer others to receive the additional recruiter discount.
- Refer-a-Friend discount cannot be combined with the discount offered through the Alumni Referral program.
- Applicants and referrals who are Hadassah employees, Shlichim, or who reside with National Hadassah Board members, Hadassah employees, or Shlichim are not eligible to receive discount(s).
- Discounts are only applied if referred friend participates on the Year Course or Shalem program.
- Discount(s) given to referred friend will be forfeited if referred friend is dismissed from the Year Course or Shalem program.
- Discount is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Accumulated discounts cannot exceed cost of tuition.
- Refer-a-friend incentive program is subject to change or cancellation in Young Judaea’s sole discretion and remains subject to all of the policies, terms, conditions, rules, regulations and restrictions of the Year Course/Shalem program.