The Baking Sheet's Happy 2012 Giveaway!!
As promised, I am officially announcing The Baking Sheet's “Happy 2012” Giveaway!!
Once again I've been collecting lots of cookie and cake stuff and want to share the entire prize package with one lucky winner. We have some incredible sponsors that have generously donated items that I know you will love! Please scroll through this album for photos and descriptions of all the goodies!
1) Leave me a comment. Say hello, tell me about your New Year's Resolution or make me laugh with your best joke. You must leave your comment under a photo within this album ("The Baking Sheet's Happy 2012 Giveaway"). Please include your email address so I have a way to notify you if you are the winner!
2) Click the "like" button found on each sponsor's Facebook page: @cakesdecor, @smidgeandpinch, @coppergifts.com and show some love. Tell them I sent you.
3) If you are a cake, cupcake or cookie decorator, please go to www.cakesdecor.com and upload a photo. You will find recipes, forums and lots of photo galleries. I’ve made lots of wonderful cakey friends there.
4) Head over to www.coppergifts.com. Sign up as a customer. Peruse through the cutters. LOTS of great cookie inspiration to be found there! Don’t forget Valentine’s Day is coming up and your sweetie needs some sweets!
5) Head over to www.smidgeandpinch.com and take a look at all the great party supplies and cupcake decorations!
I will randomly choose one name (using random.org) on January 15 at 12:00 Noon EST.
Unfortunately this giveaway is open to US and CAN residents only. My apologies to my International fans, but the rules, reg, taxes and paperwork for shipping overseas is just too costly and complicated. Hope you understand!
I will contact the winner via Facebook or email, so please leave a way to contact you. The winner has 48 hours to respond, otherwise I will choose another winner.
Facebook in no way sponsors or endorses this giveaway.
Thank you all for your continued support and encouragement! Happy 2012!! Good Luck! :o)