Benefits for Companies:
1. Wage Credit Scheme: Govt to fund 40% of wage rises for Singaporeans earning up to $4,000. Cost: $3.6 billion over three years
2. Boosting Productivity: Cash bonuses of up to $15,000 for investment in productivity. Cost: $450 million over three years
3. Corporate tax rebate: 30% over three years, up to $30,000 per year. Cost: $1.3 billion over three years
4. Goods vehicles: 30% rebate on road tax; COE renewals for five more years
5. Foreign workers; Higher levies, cuts in dependency ratios for services and marine
~Asathal Kaalai with AnAnD!