#1 Helps the #digestive system perform better
#2 Aids in #weightloss
#3 Helps he...al wounds faster
#4 Slows down ageing
#5 Helps maintain cardiovascular health and beats hypertension
#6 Can fight #cancer
#7 Can kill bacteria
#8 Stimulates your #brain
#9 Regulates the working of the #thyroid gland
#10 Beats arthritis and inflamed joints
#11 Skin health and melanin production
#12 Beats #anaemia
Word of caution
Copper is not innately utilized by our body. Drinking water twice or thrice in a day from a copper vessel is more than enough to reap its benefits.
How to buy
It is important to buy vessels that are made of pure copper. Do not buy ones that have other metals mixed in it. Some of the commonest vessels made with copper are copper water jugs or a kalash. If buying a jug or kalash is too expensive for you, you can invest in a copper glass.
Buy pure copper glass tumbler set with 71% discount.
New HR policy for 2016:
Couldn't resist sharing😂
1) You are advised to come to work dressed according to your salary.
2) If we see you wearing Prada shoes and carrying a Gucci bag, we will assume you are doing well financially and therefore do not need a raise.
3) If you dress poorly, you need to learn to manage your money better, so that you may buy nicer clothes, and therefore you do not need a raise.
4) If you dress just right, you are right where you need to be and therefore you do not need a raise.
We will no longer accept a doctor's statement as proof of sickness. If you are able to go to the doctor, you are able to come to work.
Each employee will receive 104 personal days a year. They are called Saturdays & Sundays.
Entirely too much time is being spent in the toilet. There is now a strict three-minute time limit in the stalls. At the end of three minutes, an alarm will sound, the toilet paper roll will retract, the stall door will open, and a picture will be taken. After your second offense, your picture will be posted on the company bulletin board under the 'Chronic Offenders' category. Anyone caught smiling in the picture will be sectioned under the company's mental health policy.
* Skinny people get 30 minutes for lunch, as they need to eat more, so that they can look healthy.
* Normal size people get 15 minutes for lunch to get a balanced meal to maintain their average figure.
* Chubby people get 5 minutes for lunch, because that's all the time needed to drink a Slim-Fast.
Thank you for your loyalty to our company. We are here to provide a positive employment experience.
The HR 😈