Most of the cardio machines are poorly maintained
Hope someone from their corporate office notices these and does something so customers can enjoy coming here. For a gym that is just a mile from their corporate office can be maintained
I highly recommend working with MJ - especially
The usual sports industry fluctuatio
Right now in May we are in the pick of demand. Regularly,
There were some group classes in one of (2) basketball
The Staff was friendly!
Prime time parking is insufficie
I've Belonged to 24 San Ramon for almost 14 years. It's become very crowded. You need a pass for almost any class and need to get in line early to be assured to get a space often an hour before your class starts. It's filthy the women's lockerroom
* I love my trainer Victoria Brown she's amazing and makes it going there such a joy. 👍🏻
* they recently updated their treadmills
* the desinfecta
* the variety of classes 👍🏻
* bathrooms are clean 👍🏻
* the employees are very nice and polite
Here are a few draw backs:
* Having to get towels at the front counter 👎🏻
* All the break ins to cars on the parking lot👎🏻
* the weights area smells like a dead rat👎🏻
* the room where they teach the classes is so small and gets so crowded you can get a good class workout without bumping into others and people arguing. Some of those classes NEED to go back to the basketball
* some of the workout machines on the top level towards the right are old and decrepit, furthermor
* it's dirty, you need a better cleaning cadence.
Classes, pool, lots of equipment,
If you like a certain machine, they likely have at least two of them.
Good for lifters, class people or the solitary gym goer like me. Jacuzzi, steam and sauna, huge locker room with showers.
It's got what you need or you need to build your own.
Tomorrow is the big day!!!! 9am the #meetusatthebar workout starts. Bring a friend to join you. Doesn’t matter if you’re not a member. Come in and experience our @24hourfitness_sanramon family. We’ll have awesome specials on memberships and personal training. Don’t forget to wear your green!!! #weare24 #fitnessmotivation #fitlife #green
Get ready to create magical memories by signing up for our Fit:Perks Rewards program. You’ll be entered for a chance to win a Disneyland getaway – and get 100 extra entries just for joining. Sign up here: http://bit.ly/2Em9yP3. Full rules: http://bit.ly/2ElVk0o
Food for thought, from a Team USA dietitian, via 24Life.
Short on time? Ever thought about doing a squat challenge? 24Life sat down with fitness expert, Nikki Miller on how to get started.