We're proud to partner with the Office of the Children’s eSafety Commissioner and support Safer Internet Day 2016. The #SID2016 website has some great tools and activities to help you talk to your kids about the importance of responsible online behaviour. See the link for more details -> http://anz.co/XUOW0
- Im absolutely disgusted in ANZ banking and think its absolutely dis...gusting what they have done to my family not to mention they have left my family at risk my youngest boy has both a disability and is medically sick spending 4 years in hospital and has a tube into his heart and if anything happens we have to get him to a hospital within 30 minutes other wise its life threatening and we could loose him. at the start of the week our loan was approved and our new car that was medically suited to fit my sons IV pole and IV trolly and equipment and pram for his brittle bone syndrome as he cant walk on some days was ready to go i was told we passed with flying colours and we had very good credit ratings and everything was good to go ahead that it had all been approves so my car was sold and taken today and we were promised the new car today when we went to pick up the new car we were then told that ANZ bank were no longer accepting our application after they had already accepted it so now im left stranded with a sick son and no car this is not how you treat your customers
- Wow ANZ, you really take care of your customers. Thanks for sending... me around 10 letters in the year I was overseas draining my super account with your extravagant fees while I had no idea my money was being ripped off me. Thanks for sending me a 10 page form to print and happily fill out to withdraw the remaining $1.45 in my account, while paying for postage to return the form to you. And on top of all that, there is a $50 withdrawal fee, but you will waive it because I don't have anything left? Fantastic!
- Filled in your online application form to open a joint account with ...ANZ. Two days later and haven't heard anything so phoned the number provided in the email to see where it was at. Two phone calls and two useless operators later and no help. What is the point of having an online application and providing me with a reference number and phone number to call if no one on the other end can help! If we hadn't just been approved for a mortgage from you guys, I would be taking my business elsewhere.
- Terms & conditions for the Monkey Moneybox Naming Competition – February 2016
- Terms & conditions for Taronga Zoo Twilight Concert Series social media game of skill competition – February 2016
- Terms & conditions for the #HeadbandForGood Australian Open Finals Tickets social media game of skill competition – January 2016
Reminder for tomorrow morning: our EFTPOS will be offline between 00:00am – 06:00am (AEDT) on 9/02/2015 for scheduled maintenance. ATM facilities will continue to be available during this time. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Heads up for next Tuesday: our EFTPOS will be offline between 00:00am – 06:00am (AEDT) 9/02/2015 for scheduled maintenance. ATM facilities will continue to be available during this time. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.