Our brand ambassadors Rod Laver & Martina Navratilova go to the wall against cancer with the #VolleyingChallenge. Grab a racquet and a ball then hit up the link to get involved and help achieve one million signatures for Briggs's petition for cancer immunotherapy for all -> http://anz.co/YbVBG
- Can you please answer my phone call I've been waiting for 20 minutes for a customer service personnel to answer
- So I received my new visa debit card on Monday and was advised that ...I had to wait for the pin to be sent separately. Finally the pin turned up today and I went to a smart ATM to change my pin and also pull out some money. Well the pin change went ok but when I went to pull out the money, the ATM had a message saying that my card was unauthorized. After being on hold for 30 mins, the lady at Anz worked out that it was the falcon team putting a block on the card. She got them to remove the block and then stayed on the line to see if it would work. Still had no luck as the falcon team blocked my card again she then went through the same process again and then assured me that it would be all good in 10 mins and then said she couldn't wait on the line any longer. After waiting about 15 mins I tried it again and once again I am blocked. Now I don't usually have a whinge, but I'm a new customer and already considering taking my banking elsewhere after only a few days. I hope that this gets sorted out ASAP as I cannot even pay my rent because of this stupid card!!!
- 10 frustrating times I have had to log on to ANZ Internet Banking - ...this upgrade of theirs has been a total failure from the customer's point of view - very unstable frown emoticon
- Terms & conditions for the Monkey Moneybox Naming Competition – February 2016
- Terms & conditions for Taronga Zoo Twilight Concert Series social media game of skill competition – February 2016
- Terms & conditions for the #HeadbandForGood Australian Open Finals Tickets social media game of skill competition – January 2016
We're proud to partner with the Office of the Children’s eSafety Commissioner and support Safer Internet Day 2016. The #SID2016 website has some great tools and activities to help you talk to your kids about the importance of responsible online behaviour. See the link for more details -> http://anz.co/XUOW0
Reminder for tomorrow morning: our EFTPOS will be offline between 00:00am – 06:00am (AEDT) on 9/02/2015 for scheduled maintenance. ATM facilities will continue to be available during this time. We apologise for the inconvenience.