Hearing Joke in ASL?
Many people ask me about ICEWORM and whatever happened to the very popular ASL Improv group featuring Crom Saunders, Wormy Callaway, and myself - that toured around from 2002 to 2007. with most rock bands, sports teams, and even workplace friendships, tension grows between the artists, jealously takes over as each performer feels they are the most important piece in the puzzle, fights happen and feelings get hurt. I have been asked to never show this video but I feel its time - 10 years after the "breakup" to come clean - this was the end of ICEWORM...
A little ASL comedy from 2013 - Keith Wann

12 years ago - a VRS commercial...

Bad Video Interpreter. Appearances by ASL Poet Storyteller Peter Cook and ASL Comedian Keith Wann. Filmed by Wayne Betts.,

Honored to have some #Deaftalent friends ask me to share ASL with them on stage doing some Improv Comedy - Chicago-bound at the end of April!


I think I am the stranger in the Park...

Image may contain: 1 person, selfie and closeup
Keith Wann

Name professional Deaf Athletes..
Kenny Walker
Curtis Pride
Dummy Hoy
Derrick Coleman ...
Matt Hamill

See More
It looks like you may be having problems playing this video. If so, please try restarting your browser.
ITV Signed Stories

It’s the perfect day to enjoy ‘Mr Wolf’s Pancakes’ over on the app! Here’s Keith with a clip in ASL! Happy Pancake Day!

we keep losing our kids...

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standing, tree, outdoor and nature

Ha! I just filled up Peter Cook's calendar with more gigs and show - ever since I kinda posted the other day that I would do stage shows only if I could do them with Peter Cook - we got two more bookings. Thank you for all of your support!

One year later... something

Image may contain: text
It looks like you may be having problems playing this video. If so, please try restarting your browser.
Signing Time Foundation is with Crom's Eyebrows and Keith Wann the ASL comedian.

Sign It ASL is fun! Watch ASL comedians Crom Saunders & Keith Wann try to impress with descriptions of travel, while you learn that there is more than one way to sign many countries.

Your online classes are waiting!

"hey dad! it looks like Wink is trying to figure out the thumb looks like you are taking off your finger" - Douglas

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing

My parents can vouch for about 75% of my show's truth...the other 25% they claim they were asleep.

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing

“We are born at the rise of the curtain and we die with its fall, and every night in the presence of our patrons we write our new creation, and every night it is blotted out forever; and of what use is it to say to audience or to critic, "Ah, but you should have seen me last Tuesday?" - Jules Renard

America's Worst ASL Stunt Performer

Wann cameo!

ReAD THiS STUfF!! (click " m o r e i n f o " ) ... for my own sake - please watch in high resolution and at full screen. it makes a difference :) this is for...
Keith Wann the ASL comedian updated their cover photo.
January 20
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text