- CEO & Founder2010 to presentSocial Benefit Enterprise COMEDY GIVES BACK has been tapped by You Tube Comedy Week Producers JASH to curate & produce the Monday May 20th International Comedy show. The International show is headlined by Rob Delaney, Rove McManus, Greg Berhandt, Matt Kirshen, Retta, Daniel Kino, Jeremy Hotz, Ahmed Bharoocha watch at www.youtube.com/comedyweek
Comedy Gives Back' founders Amber J. Lawson, Zoe Friedman, Jodi Lieberman are leveraging the opportunity to launch the date of their 24 hour live streamed global comedy event that is benefiting Peter Chernin's Malaria No More. The date of their 2013 show is Wednesday NOVEMBER 6th, 2013 (see here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH2Uao7fqlU) and will be taking place in Sydney AUS, London, Gotham Comedy Club in New York, the Improv in Los Angeles. The 24 hour "telethon 2.0" coincides with the opening night of the New York Comedy Festival
- CEOGood Amplified is the first and only multi-channel YouTube network exclusively helping nonprofits build and engage with communities, drive awareness, and create revenue streams through channel optimization, content strategy and influencer matchmaking. Based in Hollywood, California, the company’s goal is to leverage new and existing content to engage and move audiences into action, while creating global impact through storytelling—in short, doing good at scale.
- Founding Partner2012 to 2014 Santa Monica, CaliforniaStoryTech bridging the gap between Storytellers (musicians, show runners & brands) and Technology (as studios, platforms & distribution) launched in partnership with CES at 2013CES creating contextual multi platform storytelling & techonology experiences for Fox, Turner, Modelez, Oakley, Mattel, Gugenheim, Dodgers, Mandlay and more. Storytech consults startups, studios & talent on multi platform storytelling, distribution, interactivity, audience building & management and monetization across ALL screens. In 2012 The Opportunity Management Co merged with StoryTech truly representing the modern ecosystem of Storytellers, Brand, Technology, Distribution. The Opportunity Management Company produced a study on "The Future of Storytelling" for INTEL. While working with Intel TOMC leveraged the Intel product to enable storytelling through traditional storytellers like Tim Kring (HEROS, TOUCH) and Dan Harmon (COMMUNITY) and breakout online talent SMOSH and COLLEGE HUMOR.
- VP/ Head of Video & Original Content2010 to 2011AOL Inc. (NYSE: AOL) today announced that Amber J. Lawson has been named to the newly created position of Head of Video Programming. Lawson will be responsible for procuring, programming and promoting AOL's slate of original video content with a laser focus on the AOL consumer audience. She will lead a team that oversees AOL Studios, AOL Video hub, AOL.com and 3rd party production houses building a robust slate of original programming that will continue the momentum of AOL's video growth.
- Vice President2010 to 2011 Los Angeles, CaliforniaAOL Inc. (NYSE: AOL) today announced that Amber J. Lawson has been named to the newly created position of Head of Video Programming. Lawson will be responsible for procuring, programming and promoting AOL's slate of original video content with a laser focus on the AOL consumer audience. She will lead a team that oversees AOL Studios, AOL Video hub, AOL.com and 3rd party production houses building a robust slate of original programming that will continue the momentum of AOL's video growth.
- Partner2009 to 2012 Los Angeles, CaliforniaThe Opportunity Management Company, Inc. is at the epicenter of technology, advertising & storytellers building and executing multi-platform strategies. TOMC combines brand and brand extension strategy, integrated and cross media content strategies and relationship brokerage to help clients finance, produce & monetize multiplatform content, reach audiences across distribution platforms and maximize the opportunities of an evolving media world. There are so many ways to “interact” with the audience today. Clients come to TOMC to maximize the relationship between company or content brand and audience.