Lastly we discover "who IS Airspeed" with their eye in the sky David French.
David started skydiving in 1999 with a static line jump. Since then he's traveled all over doing pretty much every job in skydiving.
When he's not training he's either helping out at Skydive Arizona's school, in the rigging loft, freeflying in the tunnel or cooking
- Show off and improve your belly flying skills at the Airspeed 4-way Scrambles tunnel event!
- We'll build each team with a mix of experience levels to create an even playing field. You'll fly 6 competition rounds with your team!
- All experience levels are welcome! We just need you to be able to safely fly with 3 other people. You don't need a suit with booties to participate.
- The winning team gets to fly for free at the next event! (Only if 2 or more teams participate.)
- To register: Send a Facebook message to Mikhail Markine, email email@example.com or text/call 7029794929.
- Meet upstairs at Skyventure Arizona (Eloy) at 5:30PM. We'll fly at 6:30PM!
- Bring $40 cash.
- You'll fly 6 rounds of 1 minute each.
We continue our series "Who IS Airspeed?" with Airspeed's Tail, Mikhail Markine. Mikhail’s first jump was a static line one in 2006. Since then, he has become a force to reckon with in the 4-way world.
When he's not training or coaching, you can find him exploring the world. If you can't find him, he might be hiding in his cave...
But seriously, "Who IS Airspeed?" Next we have our Point, Ari Perelman.
Ari did his first skydive in 2002 and like many, it was a tandem skydive. When Ari isn't busy training or coaching you can find him spending time with his wife.
We continue our series "Who IS Airspeed?" with our Inside Center: Thiago Gomes.
Perhaps our most mysterious member, Thiago did his first skydive when he was 10 years old. Since then you can find him skydiving and when he’s not skydiving... well, you can’t find him. We asked. His reply? “You won’t find me, I guarantee it.”
We just wrapped up the 2018 Indoor National Skydiving Championships and took home the gold in Open with a 31.5 average!!
Thank you Paraclete Xp SkyVenture for hosting and SDC Rhythm XP & US Army Golden Knights for bringing the competition. We're incredibly happy with our performance and look forward to taking it even further. No speed like Airspeed!
They're here! Airspeed Experience and World Meet Gear raffle tickets are in stock and ready for you! Thank you for supporting the team!
Arizona Challenge 2018 invitations are on their way! We are excited to host the best FS flyers from around the world for a weekend of highly demanding skydiving May 25-28! Please reach out to us with any questions about your invitation. We look forward to flying with you!
We had a bumpy start to the meet with a nervous Round 1. Feeling good about rounds 2-5. We are discovering how to push the pace right out of the gate while flying light and together.