- MIS/HELP DESK/IT TECHNICIANOctober 2005 to March 2006 Holmdel, New Jersey• Configured IP addresses to local area networks using DHCP, DNS, and Static entries..
• Imaged Windows XP Professional using Norton Ghost to PXE Network cards from RIS Server.
• Followed standard operational procedures on client computers such as security and policies.
• Deployed Avaya conference telephones for business communications
• Set up Linksys-Cisco routers and switches for client work areas.
• Configured Nvidia dual monitor video cards for graphic designers
• Identified problems, diagnosed and determined corrective actions on workstations
|No Pages to show.|