Too good not to share again
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PARTICIPANTS AND THE 2017 WINNERS!!
Hot Sauce Category
Meet the Heat Award (NC’s Hottest)...
- Elijah’s Xtreme “Ghost Pepper Sauce”
NC Most Unique Hot Sauce
- Elijah’s Xtreme “Spicy Caribbean Chutney”
NC Critics Choice Hot Sauce
- Flash Point Sauces “Fired-Up Chipotle - Hot”
Barbecue Sauce Category
NC Mustard Based Sauce
- Black Dog Gourmet “Abby’s Amazing Honey Mustard Sauce”
NC Vinegar Style Sauce
- Big Country Gourmet “Souse Vinegar Based BBQ Sauce”
NC Tomato Style Sauce
- Knota Yankee “Red Ribbon Rich Smoky Bourbon Barbecue Sauce”
NC Mild Barbecue Sauce
- Troy’s Barber Q Sauce
NC Hot Barbecue Sauce
- Race City Sauce Works “7 Pepper Que-Racha”
NC Most Unique Sauce
- Tay’s Sweet ‘N Sassy Southern BBQ Sauce
With a lot of help from our family and some finger crossing by my little good luck charm, Souse won the Best Vinegar Sauce category again this year!! Are you ready to get Soused yet?
Getting some love from Our State! Check out their store for great NC gift ideas, including Souse!
If you're looking to buy online, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you taken care of. Our website was the victim of a brute force hack and it will be down for foreseeable future. Thanks for checking in and for your business!!
We can't wait to be a part of the NC Hot Sauce Festival again this Saturday! Julia and her team have gone above and beyond to make this year's event the biggest and best ever. Come out and get Soused!!
Toe tapping and grinning... And that's just after you try Souse! Imagine how you'll feel after getting to hear the best bluegrass musicians in the world all gathered in downtown Raleigh!