Here are 16 book recommendations for this fall! Grab your pumpkin spice latte and curl up to a good read.
Chapman University's Tabula Poetica Reading Series kicks off Tuesday, September 19 with Tess Taylor, author of Forage House. You're invited!
Good morning, fellow bookworms!
We are sad to announce there will not be a Big Orange Book Festival this year. We will, however, continue to use this Page to notify the community of literary events at Chapman University and throughout Orange County.
For now, we invite you to view Chapman's 2014 fall Tabula Poetica schedule below....
This event was one for the books! From one bibliophile to another, thank you for your support and social media love!
Check out the Top 10 books on Apple's iBooks!
1. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
2. Zero Day by David Baldacci
3. Fifty Shades of Grey by E L James...
4. No Second Chance by Harlan Coben
5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
6. Fifty Shades Darker by E L James
7. Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult - 9780743422819
8. Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner
9. Fifty Shades Freed by E L James
10. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Ready, set, read!
The Bill Gates book club? The CEO-turned-philanthropist, has recommended six books for you to read this summer including tomes on business, finance and Obamacare, as well as a romantic comedy!
Need a good laugh? Check out these 9 books guaranteed to make you LOL
Apparently Russell Brand is writing a children's book that will be retellings of classic fairy tales
Apps allow comics to be even more dynamic. Flip through pages and interact with each story’s panels. Read more of the The New York Times article below!
It's officially spring! With that in mind, check out these rejuvenating books to read!