Jump to
Press alt + / to open this menu
Posts

We're looking forward to hosting these great groups and exploring restoration as an embodied arts practice!

Xenia Benivolski

Excited to engage with the Watershed Restoration project at the Borderlands Restoration Leadership Institute in Arizona, with Feminist Art Museum and the Land Arts of the American West program this fall.

Water is a keystone for societies and ecosystems. Today, only 4% of Arizona's historical streams are flowing, which means that we face the challenge of returning the remaining 96% ​to functional condition. We want to think and act at the watershed scale,
borderlandsinstitute.org

BRLI is now hiring: Grants and Contracts Administrator

The Grants and Contracts Administrator coordinates the financial and record-keeping side of the annual BRLI project-funding and contracting process for BRLI programs, fiscal sponsorships and grants...
borderlandsinstitute.org
Reviews
9 Reviews
Tell people what you think
Cynthia Carlisi
· February 17, 2017
A wonderful organization of committed, hard working, intelligent & informed people! Thankfully making benefits for the Borderlands.
Debra Paterson
· February 17, 2017
Borderlands Restoration Leadership Institute is helping to prepare the leaders of the future building a restoration economy. Well Done!
Videos
Photos
Posts