Joint pain relievers have serious and at times, adverse side effects on your dog so we've come up with 10 natural ways to help relieve your Sheltie of joint pain. Details below.
Everyone welcome our two new beauties Josie and Lily . These girls came from a wonderful loving home and we're happy to have them.
Stay tuned we will have more information on them as they settle in.
The best part is that I get to hang out with these girls before they go to a foster home.
So far Lily likes to hang out in my lyla's bed and they both like my cats. I am so impressed with how loving these girls are , they both have wonderful manners.
Good evening all you Collie and Sheltie lovers,
I just wanted to send out some information about a fraudulent Facebook page.
Recently it's been brought to my attention that there's a Facebook page called save Collie and Sheltie, this Facebook page claims that they are a non-profit 501 c 3 and they are asking for donations on behalf of the Collie and Sheltie Rescue of Southeastern Virginia.
This lady is not affiliated with the rescue at all so please be aware. ...
Always remember information regarding the Collie and Sheltie Rescue of Southeastern Virginia can be viewed through this Facebook page and from our website only. If you have any further questions you can contact us through email
email@example.com ,stay tuned for new updates and events.
We are so happy to let everyone know that Tucker the Colley has been adopted to a wonderful new family. Thank you Debbie Fesko for all you did to make this happen. Jennifer and Blue, Tucker's new adopted brother are going to have great adventures together. Tucker is now considered Blues little brother and blue is Tucker's Big Brother. Jennifer had bandanas for each one of the boys that indicates their place in the family, Big Brother / little brother.
I want to thank you Cheryl and Charles for fostering Tucker for over a year, he was given wonderful love and attention and they miss him so much already. Stay tuned for more updates on Tucker and all of our other Collies and Shelties.
Holly has really been showing Buddy the ropes, how to scam treats from me, where the best place to nap is, and how to defend the kingdom. Mostly by barking at w...hatever they can see.
Yay...We finally got the family pic...so again Congratulations to Patrick on the start of his new forever home. But this is a double Congratulations...because Patrick's new Mommy and Daddy had also adopted Lacy back in July, but we didn't have pics. So a big Congratulations to Dottie & Harry for giving these 2 awesome babies a great home.
A Dog's Rules for Christmas 🎄🎄
1. Be especially patient with your Humans during this time. They may appear to be more stressed-out than usual and they will appreciate long comforting dog leans.
2. They may come home with large bags of things they called gifts. Do not assume that all the gifts are yours....
3. Be tolerant if you're humans put decorations on you. They seem to get some special kind of pleasure out of seeing how you look with fake antlers.
4. They may bring a large tree into the house and set it up in a prominent place and cover it with lights and decorations. Bizarre as this may seem to you, it is an important ritual for your humans, so there are some things you need to know: don't pee on the tree - don't drink water in the container that holds the tree - mind your tail when you are near the tree - if there are packages under the tree, even ones that smell interesting or that have your name on them, don't rip them open - don't you on the cord that runs from the funny-looking hole-in-the-wall to the tree.
5. Your humans May invite lots of strangers to come visit during the season. These parties can be lots of fun, but they also call for some discretion on your part: - not all strangers appreciate doggy kisses and leans - don't eat at the buffet table - beg for goodies subtly - be pleasant, even if unknowing stranger sit on your sofa - don't drink out of the glasses that are left within your reach.
6. Likewise, your humans may take you visiting. Here are your manners will also be important: - observe all the rules and number for for trees that may be in other people's houses - respect the territory of other animals that may live in the house - tolerate children - turn on the charm big time.
7. A big man with a white beard and a very loud laugh May emerge from your fireplace in the middle of the night..... DON'T BITE HIM!!!!