Colorado Federation of Republican Women's dinner for their Spring Meeting and 80th Anniversary! Apparently I'm the auctioneer for live auction tonight! Too many people to tag, appologies!
The members of CFRW can now go to our website and register and pay online for our Spring Board Meeting (March 10 and 11) and for future Board Meetings and Conventions (as available)! How much easier can it get to register for these great events?
We offer our prayes for the students, staff, and families affected by the shooting at a Parkland, Florida, high school today. Also we lift up law enforcement and first responders in our prayers.
President Trump's First Year: You're Hired!
One year after Donald J. Trump was inaugurated as our 45th President, the US economy is thriving. Over 2 million jobs have been created, the stock market enjoyed a banner year (up by 5,000 points for the first time in its 121-year history), and the economy is growing at a healthy 3% clip. Investor and consumer confidence are at a 17-year high while unemployment is at a 17-year low, fueled by historic tax reform and regulatory relief....
Copy the link below to read President Trump's reflections on making real change in Washington during his first year.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the students and faculty at Marshall County High School Benton, Kentucky where there has been a tragic school shooting.
We are sending prayers for those who are injured and our deepest sympathy to the families who has lost loved ones.
LEGISLATIVE AIDE NEEDED AT COLORADO STATE LEGISLATURE. Looking to hire a qualified candidate before the end of the year. This is a FULL-TIME position between Ja...nuary 10-May 9, 2018 (The Legislative Session). Paid orientation/acclimation will be part-time the 1st week and a half in January. The pay is $12.50 per hour.
Ideal Skill Sets:
1. Video editing experience and production: Choose your favorite program that you are already proficient with. I have Adobe Premier and DaVinci Resolve on a computer with one of the fastest processors/GPUs on the market. If you want to gain this skill set, you can download DaVinci Resolve for free at https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve/ and learn a new skill!
2. Experience dealing with the Media (Press releases etc.)
3. Social Media experience. You will be in charge of getting the word out on FB, Twitter, etc.
Necessary Skill Sets:
1. Superior organization skills: You will be managing a complicated and fluid calendar, high volumes of email and phone calls, procuring witnesses for testimony on bills, data management and document management.
2. Recruitment & Management skills: recruiting and managing interns is essential. Once you have your organizational systems set-up, utilizing interns will be necessary.
Please send your resume to Justin.Everett.House@State.CO.US if you’re interested. Look forward to working with you!