Planning to Cosplay at Fanfes Manila 2018 (OFFICIAL)? Be sure to take note of these guidelines to avoid hassles and enjoy Cosplay at Fanfes Manila.
1) There is ...no Cosplay Contest at Fanfes Manila 2018 so leave your huge mecha costumes at home and bring comfortable and fun cosplay costumes instead. Avoid bulky costumes and props.
2) Weapons of all kinds are prohibited by SM Aura Premier. Even wooden or plastic weapons will not be allowed.
3) Costume changes and make-up will only be allowed in the SMX Aura rest room. Even then, avoid taking too much time as a courtesy to everyone and be sure not to obstruct the pathway for those who need to heed nature's call. It's best to dress up before entering SMX to avoid hassles and delays.
4) Armor costumes that are bulky may be required to enter through the RDU entrance and be disallowed from entering through the regular mall entrance. Again, it's best to bring comfortable costumes instead.
5) Photographers will not be allowed to have set-ups for photo shoots. Portable DLSR's or Cellphone cameras will be allowed. We also expect that Cosplayers may want to take photos in SM Aura's Sky Garden, but please remember to be mindful of other mall patrons.
6) As with other Cosplay.ph events, the policy of "Cosplay is Not Consent" will be in effect. Harassment will not be tolerated and please do report incidents to the event marshals found throughout Fanfes Manila 2018.
Remember these rules and have a fun time with Cosplay at Fanfes Manila 2018.
Indulge your artistic expressions at FanFes Manila 2018 on May 12-13, 2018 (Saturday and Sunday) at SMX Aura, SM Aura Premier, Taguig City.