- Public SpeakingPossibly the most moving class ever. Ms. Horrell taught me to open up and get over my social anxiety. I consider everyone who was in that class with me amazing people and dear friends.
- AP US HistoryTaught me about hard work and the power of teachers who want their students to succeed and truly love their subject.
- German I, II, IIIThe best language class I could've asked for. Sparked a lifelong love of German.
- creative writingI learned so much about myself, others, and the art of writing. Also made a wonderful friend in Starr.
- Show all (4)
- Lover of learning, language, music, human rights, love and friendship. My family and friends are everything; thank you for being here!
- We will grieve not, rather find
Strength in what remains behind
In the primal sympathy
Which having been, must ever be
We have to talk about liberating minds as well as liberating society. Angela Davis
Believing you are unworthy of love and belonging — that who you are authentically is a sin or is wrong — is deadly. Who you are is beautiful and amazing." Laverne Cox
Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe. Frederick Douglass
In the sublimest flights of the soul, rectitude is never surmounted, love is never outgrown. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer. - Albert Camus