Other Places Lived
- Yes I do have another Facebook but thanks to that pesky "friend limit" i had to create this one- Can you believe FB tries to limit us to only 5,000 friends.. lol apparently they do not know me very well. So here is the link to my 1st account if you want to reference the two. www.facebook.com/DWOrl All the info is the same.
To every one who is on my friends list, I enjoy catching up. I enjoy hearing about you and your family, the good news and give you support during the dark times. I Love the pics and links. I am not only glad to count you as my friend but also as extended family.
Thank you so much for being part of my life , whether or not we talk on a regular basis you are still in my thoughts. I do wish I could see you all in person much more often though!
First of all please allow me to set some ground rules here on my chunk of Facebook.
1) Please don't get offended if you post to my wall and your comment is removed.. Its nothing personal. I prefer to keep my wall clean and free of things I deem unnecessary, rude, spam or just plain negative
2) Do Not go rummaging thru my timeline and comments with the intention of purging my friends list. a. Poking my friends & Adding them. ...they dont know you and they dont appreciate you bothering them.. my friends are my friends, yours are yours... keep it that way.
3) Opinions are like assholes Everyone has one.
If you Dont Like my Posts
If you Dont Like my Photos
If you Dont Like my Pages
If you Dont Agree with my Opinion
Please "unfriend" "Unsubscribe" & "Block" me.
I certainly don't mind and appreciate everyone's opinions equally with regards to my posts, however, if you disagree with what I say/someone has to say in my comments Id greatly appreciate if you simply don't comment back and cause drama on my comments.
I prefer that when you comment on my posts you keep the conversation between the two of us and do not include conversation with other people you do not know in my Comments.
I don't have time for it and i will delete the comments i deem negative energy on my page.
This is not Facebook, what book? Slutbook?
They need to call this Fuckbook. Picture lookin good but in person...Yuckbook.
Hellbook, Tellbook, bitches can't Spellbook.
Hate behind your back but in person wish you Wellbook.
Glitchbook, Snitchbook, fake family Listbook.
Posting on her page this is tryna steal your Bitchbook.
Rudebook, Fuedbook, tell your every Movebook.
Don't even need a t.v it's right here--Newsbook ______________________________________________
What my parents taught me:
Religion - "You better pray that comes out of the carpet"
Logic - "Because I said so, that's why"
Irony - "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about"
Wisdom - "When you get to my age you'll understand"
Justice - "One day you'll have kids, I hope they turn out just like you!!" tho this could also be a threat or promise :)
I choose... to live by choice, not my chance; to make changes, not excuses; to be motivated, not manipulated; to be useful, not used; to excel, not compete. I choose self-esteem, not self pity. I choose to listen to my inner voice, not the random opinions of others
B o y f r i (END)......
G i r l f r i (END)......
B e s t f r i (END)........
everything has an end except ........
F a m (ILY) It Has (I LOVE YOU)
- "You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life" ~ Steve Jobs, 2005
You've got two kinds of people in this world. You've got your talkers and you've got your doers. Most people are just talkers. All they got is talk, But when all is said and done, the doer's change the world. When they do that they change us, that's why we never forget them. Do you just talk about it, or do you do something about it? Because believe me, all the rest of it Is just coffee-house BS!
Don't like gay marriages? Don't get one! ... Don't like cigarettes? Don't smoke them!... Don't like abortions? Don't get one! ... Don't like sex? Don't have it!... Don't like drugs? Don't do them!... Don't like porn? Don't watch it !... Don't like alcohol ? Don't drink!... Don't like guns ? Don't buy one!... Don't like your rights taken away??? Don't take away someone else's!...
(F)ight for you.
(S)tand by you.
"Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, it becomes destiny."
“Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.” [ Dr. Joyce Brothers]
The single most important purpose of life, is to LIVE YOUR LIFE! Never settle for what others think is important for you, always strive to have as much fun no matter the situation or consequences. We all phuk up at times, so apologize when necessary, and move on towards the next enjoyable moment. Life is a gift, to love and enjoy, every second, every day, for as long as possible. Make your life good! [Myself]
“You must constantly ask yourself these questions: Who am I around? What are they doing to me? What have they got me reading? What have they got me saying? Where do they have me going? What do they have me thinking? And most important, what do they have me becoming? Then ask yourself the big question: Is that okay? Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” [Jim Rohn]