Calling all Awesome Moms! Join the Awesome Mom Tribe page now for a community to share and discuss being exactly what you are, an awesome mom!
Welcome to the Awesome Mom Tribe!
1. You build daughters into women, and sons into men.
2. You support Awesome Moms in some capacity....
3. You seek knowledge, which is power.
4. You bounce back from your mistakes.
5. You change the world one child at a time.
6. You support your child, or the child of another.
7. You ask when you can't figure it out for yourself.
8. You try, and try, and try. Then you rest, and try again.
9. You create opportunities for your family.
Rules: Be kind, supportive and uplifting to Moms. No politics. Enforce tolerance. No judgement. Share your solutions, your tricks, your epiphanies, your insights. Ask for ideas and suggestions from the Awesome Mom Tribe, and help where you can. Share anything you think will help an Awesome Mom, especially the ones who don't recognize their awesomeness.
What is your favorite parenting moment, whether it features you as the parent, or you as the child, or even if you saw it in a movie.
Have you used this? It looks great!
Excellent rising from the ashes story. I met Cheryl and Rocky a couple of months ago. I love them!
You've gotta see the space-saving corner shelf idea...
It’s time for the next #AwesomeWeekendReads just in time to cozy up during the cold weekend!
This week I recommend “Mindful Eating: Thirty Days to A Whole New Y...ou” by our very own Mother-Daughter Retreat presenter, Karen Mayo!
What are you reading this weekend? Have you read this book?