Hello everyone! Walter(Delta ARE) here on behalf of Delta Region. 2017 is a wrap and Delta Region is looking towards having an awesome 2018. First we would like to congratulate all our of 2017 class winners. We would also like to thank everyone that competed, volunteered, or hung out during our events. We appreciate the love and we look forward to seeing you in 2018. As a region we are aiming to improve our events, member participation, and have more fun. That being said we ...have a few important items to discuss.
• 2017 Awards Banquet- Food, Drinks, and awards! This year's banquet will be hosted by Brandon Odeay! Thanks for opening your home to us Brandon!
When: Jan 13th @ 6:30pm
Location: 13025 E Cypress Way, Geismar, LA 70734
Food: provided by Carl Meaux
Tentative Agenda: 7pm Eat, 8pm Board Announcements and Introduction of New Board Members, 8:30pm Award Ceremony.
Activities: Sim Racing, Card Games, Table Tennis
• The 2018 schedule is finished. As always, Delta Region hosts autocross events year round. You will also find that all events are ready for preregistration now.
• By popular demand we have also planned a beginner school and Test & Tune. Both events are there to help you get faster for 2018. More details on these events are forthcoming.
• Improvement is the motto! To get better as a club we are sending a few key members to the 2018 SCCA national convention to represent Delta and learn from successful regions and the SCCA.
• Delta Region is on the move! We are increasing our reach on multiple platforms. Besides Facebook, you will now be able to get your Delta fix on Instagram and YouTube. We are working to regularly produce content on all of our platforms. More details are coming!
• In addition to more social media, look out for promotions and contests to win stuff ranging from prizes, Delta swag, and even free events.
We look forward to seeing everyone in 2018. We hope everyone has a successful and safe year. See you out on course!
1/13 Delta Awards Banquet
1/28 Event #1 New Year's Revolutions @ Babycakes Stadium
2/3 Delta Test & Tune: 'Roar to 2018' @ NOLA Motorsports Park
2/25 Delta Event #2 Krewe of Delta @ Babycakes Stadium
3/11 Event #3 'Happy St.Paddock's Day' @Babycakes Stadium
4/8 Event #4 'April Lirpa' @NOLA Motorsports Park
5/6 Event #5 'Autocross May-hem' @Babycakes Stadium
6/10 Event #6 'Sun, Shades, and Speed' @NOLA Motorsports Park
7/21 Delta Beginner/Intermediate School ' Delta Summer School' @NOLA Motorsports Park
7/22 Event #7 'Delta Hot Laps' @NOLA Motorsports Park
8/12 Event #8 'Heat Stroke Pro AM '18' @Babycakes Stadium
9/23 Event #9 'Steptembarrr Arr-tocross'@NOLA Motorsports Park
10/20-10/21 Event #10 & #11'Delta V. the World IV: Wrath of Delta' @NOLA Motorsports Park
11/4 Event #12 'Gears & Gravy' @NOLA Motorsports Park
12/9 Even t#13 'Cone Alone' @Babycakes Stadium
The Hoosier Racing Tire Shop Manual is aimed at simplifying the paths to participation in SCCA programs. The first two videos have been released and can be found here: https://www.scca.com/videos… and the press release with more information can be found here: https://www.scca.com/…/2008944-hoosier-shop-manual-video-se…. This post features the first video, a look at American Sedan with Beth Aquilante.