- Director Of TreasonJanuary 20, 2017 to present Washington, District of ColumbiaThere is so much treason it needs to be organized. I parcel the treason out to different workers within the Trump administration so we all get an equal share.
- Collection agentAugust 2014 to present Mexico City, MexicoI burn people with cigarettes until they pay the vig. If they don't I kill their families, their friends, people they did business with, even people who just talked to them once or twice.
- Campaign CoordinatorWashington, District of ColumbiaCoordinating the national campaign efforts of Theon Greyjoy during the GOP primary election campaign. Running get out the vote operations. Hiring staff. Burning children. Keeping candidate supplied with hookers and strap ons.
- Former journalist turned alcoholic gangster who spends his time supervising a massive criminal organization that makes its money through assassinations for hire, human trafficking, white slavery, gun running and hosting birthday parties for children.
- "As a writer you slant all evidence in favor of the conclusions you want to produce and you rarely tilt in favor of the truth..... This is what a writer does: his life is a maelstrom of lying. Embellishment is his focal point. This is what we do to please others. This is what we do in order to flee ourselves. A writer's physical life is bascically one of stasis, and to combat this constraint, an opposite world and another self have to be constructed daily... the half world of a writer's life encourages pain and drama, and defeat is good for art: if it was day we made it night, if it was love we made it hate, serenity becomes chaos, kindness became viciousness. God became the devil, a daugher became a whore... lying often leaked from my writing life."
-- Brett Easton Ellis