(Location of the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, Florida)
If so it directly co...incides with the PULSE NIGHTCLUB SHOOTING and should be investigat
5 reasons to volunteer for the ENA and @ProjectHelpingHands Cambodia mission.
1. More than 30% of Cambodians do not have proper drinking water leading to health issues - as a volunteer you can provide basic healthcare to alleviate this challenge.
2. Jennifer Beck, BSN, RN, CEN, who shared her experience with Cambodian students notes, "if you have a little bit of interest, go and do it!"
3. Pat Bergy, BSN, RN, CCRN, CEN, said of her experience, "This trip was one of my best be...cause we helped make changes that will ripple out and affect many of the people of Cambodia in a good way."
4. This is a teach the teacher concept. You will work with Cambodian nursing students to help them launch their own missions.
5. In addition to helping a great cause, you will get to experience the incredible history of Cambodia including the opportunity to see world famous Angor Wat.
Join the CDC and American Nurses Association for their free Feb. 22 webinar, Empowering Nurses to Protect Themselves and Their Patients: Exploring Best Practices in Injection Safety. The webinar will cover common safe injection practice issues. http://bit.ly/2E8vEbs
We are shocked and saddened by yet another school shooting this year. Thank you to the brave emergency responders for their swift action treating the victims.
The February digital edition of ENA Connection is now available! This issue features a 2018 Career Guide, looks at how friends and colleagues paid tribute to a fallen flight nurse, and weighs the use of dual sequential defibrillation in the ED. http://ow.ly/vYvB30inzdE #ENAConnection #EmergencyNurse #EmergencyNursing
We’re seeking member input to ensure important, professional emergency nursing topics are brought to the 2018 General Assembly for consideration. If you are interested in submitting a resolution or proposed bylaws amendment for consideration, please work with your Resolutions Committee liaison as soon as possible to prepare your draft proposal. http://ow.ly/tpBb30iaDcc