Go WorkaboutEmployment Agency in Subiaco, Western Australia
Wondering what to do with your mail during your Australian Working Holiday? Why not let us handle it for you!
If you like enjoying working outdoors and with your hands then this is the job for you!
Our client has been serving commercial businesses and homeowners in Karratha for over 18 years. Their custom cleaning solutions, quality assurance program, professional people and responsive service levels have set them apart in the market and contributed to their growth. Gardeners play a key role in their growth and customer retention by consistently providing quality outdoor... maintenance and soft landscaping services to their valued customers.
As a Gardener/Handyman you will be responsible for handling all of the scheduled and project outdoor work for both domestic and commercial clients. No one day is the same and you will always be learning new skills in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Work outdoors
- Solid, consistent and reliable work with plenty of hours on offer
- Excellent opportunity to live and work in Western Australia’s north west region
- A friendly team with a work hard, play hard lifestyle
- Staff accommodation with pool perfect for BBQs and warm nights
- Live and work with like-minded travelers
- Pay rises for diligence and work ethic
- Opportunity to move into a supervisory role
- Soft landscaping including planting, mulching & decorative stone
- Lawn Mowing & Snipping
- General yard tidying and weeding
- Some Commercial Cleaning
- Other yard duties and ad hoc tasks as required
- A love for being outdoors and working in the sunshine
- Must be willing to commit for at least 6 months
- Valid drivers licence (essential) and experience driving a trailer (ideal)
- Experience using lawn mowers, whipper snippers and -chainsaws
Please Note this is NOT a FIFO role - applicants must be in Karratha or willing to relocate.
Applicants on a Working Holiday Visa are welcome to apply.
Email us your application to email@example.com