Good Cha...rity was founded by Brian Maiorana, a former or possibly current new business developmen
Mr Maiorana takes money with one hand passing those money to his other company with the other hand!!!!!
Top 10 Cancer treatment Centers (source: US News)
1) University of Texas M.D. Anderson Center (Houston)
2) Sloan-Kettering (NYC)
3) Mayo Clinic (Rochester, NY)
4) Johns Hopkins (Baltimore)...
5) Dana-Farber (Boston)
6) Massachusetts General (Boston)
7) University California-SF (San Francisco)
7b) University of Washington (Seattle)
9) Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland)
10 Stanford Hospitals (Palo Alto, CA)
Drinking Before pregnancy increases breast cancer risk 11%
Grandparents United for Autism hold annual picnic
-------14 Foods for HEALTHY BONES -------PLEASE SHARE----
1. Milk: Milk gives 30% of your daily needed dose of calcium which is fortified with vitamin D. Vitamin D is useful for bone strength and helps in the absorption of calcium from the food we eat.
2. Yogurt: This is better source of calcium than milk. Greek Yogurt also contains lots of protein....
3. Sardines: These are really the cheapest and best source of calcium and rich in omega 3 fatty acids. Sardines also have high levels of calcium.
4. Salmon: This contains a good amount of calcium but lesser than that in sardines and are good for your bones as well as for your heart.
5. Tuna: This is a fatty fish and is rich in vitamin D and three ounces of canned tuna can provide 39% of the daily dose needed by your body. Don't eat more than two cans per week though, as mercury levels can be high in tuna (and other large fish)
6. Spinach: This contains calcium, iron and fiber and just one cup of cooked spinach can provide 25% of your daily calcium requirement.
7. Eggs: These contains 6% of your daily need of vitamin D and are the easiest way to get some vitamin D.
8. Soybeans and Tofu: Soybeans are rich in calcium and tofu will supply a good amount of calcium.
9. Almond: Eat them whole or as almond butter provide good amount of calcium to our body.
10. Oysters: These can be eaten raw, baked, boiled, smoked or in many other ways.
11. Sesame seeds: These provide about 35% of our daily value of calcium.
12. Turnip Greens: These contains 197 mg of calcium and hence are an excellent source of calcium in our diet.
13. Kale: This is also an excellent source of anti-oxidants.
14. Lemon: This contains vitamin C, calcium, riboflavin, iron etc and helps to prevent the erosion of calcium from bones.
Evil neighbor tells parents to "euthanize" their autistic son!
Your Donation $$ at work
ObamaCare’s continuance is good news for cancer sufferers.
In addition to that, a number of measures will benefit those suffering from breast cancer and those at risk:
*Improved health insurance coverage:...
*Improved cancer detection coverage:
*Increased Medicare drug coverage:
*Improved payment limits:
*Coverage for clinical trials:
Read more here:
Good Charity Inc was asked to pass along this info -please support this child!
Autism and Asperger's ARE DIFFERENT
like Good Charity, Inc