IS DOING GREAT THINGS!
OUR COMMUNITY IS BLESSED.
TO HAVE 'SUCH' careing people.
Book's are our FRIENDS...
On Wednesday, 3.28 at 6:30 pm, we are hosting an information session on our Friends of the Free Library of Philadelphia, Greater Olney Branch! Please share!
It's the year of the dog! Our students learned about Lunar New Year. They also learned what animal they were and what personality traits are associated with that animal. We decorated red envelopes, filled them with gold coins, and then enjoyed a tasty snack!
Did you know that it is Susan B. Anthony's birthday today?
Learn more --
Another Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) position ...
At this time SEPTA is recruiting for a Customer Service Specialist(IBT) in its Customer Service Department. The starting salary for this position is $25.01 an h...our. APPLY HERE:
http://autohire.careershop.com/…/Job…/JobCenterViewCndt.asp…. ❌ CLOSING DATE 2/16/2018 ❌
The successful candidates will work in customer service commuter offices at various locations throughout the service area and provide accurate service information for the five county area served by SEPTA and respond to system inquiries in a courteous, professional and timely manner.
We offer a competitive benefits package, free transportation pass good on all SEPTA vehicles including Regional Rail.
1. Receives and records customers' complaints, commendations, suggestions and inquiries (via telephone, e-mail and internet) from the public and Authority personnel in Veritas database using a personal computer.
2. Processes and monitors customer complaints via Web, Internet and Live Chat and provides feedback to customers and Authority personnel.
3. Interacts with customers utilizing Live Chat function in web based program, providing quick turnaround responses to inquiries.
4. Utilizes and the Cares/Veritas database to analyze and identify customer service trends.
5. Functions as the direct customer service liaison for designated districts and locations throughout SEPTA. Provides data analysis and recommendations to improve concerns identified by those locations and/or customers. Visits designated locations and/or districts as needed.
6. Relays information concerning service delays from CTD, STD, and RRD in response to inquiries from the public.
7. Represents Customer Service Department at various special events when requested, and provides customers with transit information.
8. Backfills for the Customer Service Supervisor as needed.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
o Excellent written, verbal communication skills and telephone protocol required
o Excellent customer – friendly disposition required while multi – tasking in a stressful environment
o Thorough knowledge of service routes and service area with exchange privileges and points
• Associate's Degree with four (4) years of Customer Service Contact Center experience or equivalent combination of education and experience (each two years may be substituted for one year of college)
• Must successfully complete Customer Service Scenario test (math, spelling and data entry)
• Must successes fully complete Customer Service Veritas test.
Summer job information below --
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission is accepting applications for toll collector, maintenance, clerical and engineering positions. The pay is $11.50 per hour f...or toll collectors and $11 per hour for other positions. All applications MUST be submitted online at www.paturnpike.com/employment, and applications should select “SUMMER WORK” in the first step of the registration process.
Toll collectors must be available to work any of the three shifts over a 24-hour period, including weekends and holidays. Employees will work a 40-hour week and will not receive benefits.
All eligible candidates must be at least 18 years of age and completed a secondary education program such as high school or GED at the time of hiring. The program is limited to 16 weeks per employee and runs between May 1 and Sept. 30. Those who participated in the program previously must re-submit an application for consideration.
Today, our students made cake mix cookies! Our kids did such a good job!
SEPTA is seeking a Dispatcher – CCT
(Customized Community Transportation).
❌❌❌ CLOSE DATE: 2/14/2018 ❌❌❌
Salary Range: -$43,108 – $53,872 - Apply⬇️⬇️
The ideal candidate will have High School Diploma or equivalent. Candidate must have a minimum of three (3) years customer service and/or related transportation experience. Related experience in Para-transit or fixed route transportation, or two-way radio dispatching experience preferred.
Dispatchers will work with customers, drivers, SEPTA staff and contract transportation providers (“carriers”) to resolve immediate transportation problems such as service lateness. Under the direction of the Control Center Supervisor, Dispatchers respond to customer service concerns using an ACD (Automated Call Distribution) system, communicate with drivers in vehicles via radios or on-board computers, identify customers' trips in computerized scheduling system, and resolve their service problems and document the process in the computer system.
1. Operates and uses computer and manual reference files, procedures, and databases.
2. Using Automated Call Distribution (ACD) system, handles customer calls in a patient, reassuring and professional manner while communicating with drivers, carriers and SEPTA supervision.
3. Works efficiently with supervisor to resolve time sensitive service issues in the City and Suburban service area in a courteous manner with Drivers/Carriers e.g. vehicle breakdowns, lateness, adverse weather conditions.
4. Uses a scheduling software application in conjunction with Mobile Data Computers (MDC's), monitors driver activity from beginning to end of tour and provides assistance when necessary, to maintain on-time performance.
5. Conducts two-way radio or MDC communications with drivers and supports personnel, assuring SEPTA policies, procedures, and professionalism are enforced.
6. Monitors Inter-County, group and individual trips to ensure on-time service delivery.
7. Tracks and logs service occurrences involving service and passenger incidents, failures, concerns, and defects. Documents service information and input numeric codes in the scheduling software system when applicable by suing the appropriate systems.
8. Performs daily manifest and system checks to ensure communication of accurate information between driver and dispatcher.
9. Prepares detailed accident/incident reports.
10. Performs other duties as assigned/required by SEPTA CCT Manager(s).
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma or equivalent required. Three (3) years of customer service and/or related transportation experience required. Related experience in Para-transit or fixed route transportation, or two-way radio dispatching experience preferred.
• An equivalent combination of advanced education and experience (one year of post-high school education equating to two years of experience) may be considered.
• Experience in using personal computers and proficiency in computer data entry required.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills; positive and cooperative attitude; flexible, adaptable, quick learner; functions well as a team member required.
• Documented experience dealing directly with customers to resolve their problems preferably in customer service or technical support is required. Demonstrated proficiency in map reading; able to give clear, brief directions required.
• Excellent powers of concentration-ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously within a distracting environment is required.
• Able to function well under stress and remain calm and collected during emergencies; enjoy working under pressure required.
• Reliable, responsible, professional outlook; punctual; good organizational skills required.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain work productivity levels as established by the department, utilizing the required techniques and procedures required.
• Ability to work shifts, holidays and weekends as required.
• Must possess excellent attendance and performance records.
• Knowledge of RouteMatch or equivalent transportation scheduling software preferred.
• Knowledge of SEPTA system and of the five (5) County ADA service area preferred.
• Ability to speak and understand a second language, preferably Russian, Spanish, or an Asian language preferred.
• A Google Map Simulation exercise will be given as part of the interview.
• Knowledge of the following, as tests will be administered:
a) Map Testing/Reading
b) Reading and Comprehension Test
c) Computer Spelling Test
d) Logical Sentence Completion
e) Call Center Customer Service Simulation
SEPTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity.
Our students celebrated Mardi Gras today! Here are some of the masks.
Then, the kiddies ate doughnuts!
Let the good times roll!
Free tax prep at Free Library of Philadelphia, Parkway Central on Saturday, 3.3.2018 from 9 am to 3 pm! Information can be found in the link below!
May you be blessed with success, prosperity, and happiness on Mahashivarati and always!
Want to learn more about this holiday?
We made mosaic hearts today! These are just some of them!!
About 8 billion Sweethearts Candies are produced annually! Most are sold between January 1 and February 14!
Want to learn more? Check out HISTORY's infographic!