FINAL DAY! If you attended the NCAA tournament in Wichita, or if you went to San Diego or Charlotte, share your photos with the paper today. Post on our Facebook or Twitter, or email email@example.com.
It's time for another Haysville Sun-Times! Here's a look at some of what you'll find inside this week.
• Folks go hog wild for pet pigs
• March Madness comes to Wichita
• A dog park is being planned for Haysville...
• City seeks citizen feedback through annual survey
• Investigation continues after Haysville man's death
• Cuba trip filled with education, advetnures
Also this week, read our Spring Home & Garden Guide, do a crossword and Sudoku, and check our local advertising and classifieds.
Start home delivery by calling 316-540-0500, and you can receive next week's paper by mail. Or pick up a copy at Jump Start, Haysville True Value, Haysville Health Mart, Taco-Ville, Haysville Community Library and Haysville City Hall.
Are you dancing at INTRUST Bank Arena? If you're going to the NCAA tournament in Wichita today or Saturday, snap a selfie and share it with us! Use our Facebook or Twitter, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck to the Shockers, Jayhawks and Wildcats this week!
Get your payment in, or prepare to shower at a friends!
Attention Haysville Water Customers: Tomorrow (Wednesday) is red tag day...customers who are delinquent on their water bill will have service disconnected unles...s other arrangements have been made. The City Clerk's office is open until 7:00 tonight to take payments or answer questions. Contact them at 529-5900.
Payments can be made over the phone with a credit or debit card, or in person at City Hall with a check, card, or cash.
Citizens at risk of having their water temporarily disconnected are able to request THREE payment extensions per calendar year. Call 529-5900 for more information.
ICYMI: Haysville School District has plans for crises. This story first appeared in the March 1 print edition of the Sun-Times. Call 316-540-0500 to start home delivery. http://tsnews.com/…/haysville-school-district-has-plans-fo…/
Change your clocks, change your smoke alarm batteries. http://ow.ly/AItu30iOieB
It's time for the Haysville Sun-Times' Easter coloring contest! Pick up a copy of this week's paper to enter.
Here's some of what you'll find in this week's Haysville Sun-Times:
• Campus girls bowlers are State champions once again
• Rick Barton added to Campus Hall of Fame...
• EMS programs help bridge gaps
• Professional rodeo coming to Haysville
• Don't get rattled by earthquakes
• For vegetable gardening success, plant varieties that shine
• Don't haggle with the Hog Butcher of Havana
• Local advertising and classifieds, plus your crossword and Sudoku puzzles
To start home delivery, call 316-540-0500. Pick up a copy at Taco-Ville, Haysville True Value, Jump Start, Haysville Health Mart, City Hall and the Haysville Community Library.
Over the last week, California has recorded 19 quakes vs. 7 in Kansas. California had a 3.2 and a 2.1, while the rest where 1.8 or smaller. Kansas had a 3.1 by South Hutchinson plus two at 2.3, a 2.2 and a 2.1. Most people don’t feel ones under 3.0.
Did you feel the earthquake about 30 minutes ago? It was a 4.2 just outside Enid, OK, the second 4.2 there today. The earlier one hit at 5:17 pm. A 2.3 hit SW of Caldwell at 9:12 tonight.
Here's a look at some of the headlines in this week's Haysville Sun-Times, your community newspaper:
• Poultry and more discussed with local lawmakers
• School district has plans for crises
• Campus bowlers head to State; two Colts take second at State wrestling...
• City council news: Local bank purchases city notes
• Booster gift to fund Chamber scholarships
• Severe weather program coming to Haysville and surrounding towns
• Swim to a Wish pushes toward goal
• Plus get your crossword and Sudoku puzzles, local opinions, classifieds and local advertising.
To get home delivery, call 316-540-0500. Pick up this week's paper at Jump Start, Haysville Health Mart, Haysville True Value, Taco Ville, City Hall and Haysville Community Library.