Photos
Videos
Week 4
2
It's Friday, which means another delicious weekend recipe! Try out our chicken veggie stir fry and let us know how you much you enjoy it! Recipe below 👇 1 1/2 cup Broccoli 1 cup Green Bean 1/4 cup Red Pepper 1/2 cup Sweet Potato 1/2 cup Carrot 1/2 shallot 2 cloves Garlic 2 Eggs 1 lb Chicken 1 tbs Cooking Oil Salt and Pepper to taste Sauce: 1/3 cup Teriyaki 1 tbs Rice Wine Vinegar 1 tsp Sesame Oil 1 tbs Garlic Chili Paste 1/8 cup Cilantro 1/4 cup Green Onion 2 tbs Sesame Seeds
5
1
Week 1 Arm Sculpt
4
3
Posts

Let's have fun with today's ab challenge! Who's with us? 🙋‍♂️ We'll see you next Friday for another week of ab challenges! #HappyFriday

No automatic alt text available.

Refuse to give up, and finish your week off on a high note 👌

Image may contain: one or more people, shoes, text and outdoor
Posts

What do you eat before and after your workouts? Here are our suggestions! 😋

Image may contain: food

Here's a simple guide to understanding portion control! It's probably a bit different than you think...

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Happy Friday, Healthe Trim fam! Take a look at today's ab challenge to get you through the holiday weekend 👍 Join us next week for the 7 more days to keep you on track.

No automatic alt text available.

Work on yourself, for yourself 💪 In addition, use our Healthe' Trim Original Formula to help you reach your goals. Visit www.healthytrim.com to learn more!

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

You don't have to break the bank with post-workout shakes and power bars. Here are some great alternatives to get the most out of your recovery foods:

Healthytrim.com/…/beyond-shakes-bars-the-healthiest-post-wo…

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and outdoor

We've have created a lighter version of spaghetti and meatballs so you can have a tasty meal without the guilt! Check out the recipe below 👇👇

You’ll need:
‣ 1 box Whole Grain Pasta
‣ 1/2 cup Pecorino Romano...
‣ Handful of Fresh Basil (sliced)
Meatballs:
‣ 1 lb Ground Turkey
‣ 1 Egg (beaten)
‣ 2 cloves Garlic (chopped)
‣ 1/2 Onion (chopped)
‣ 1 tbs Oregano
‣ 1 tsp Thyme
‣ Salt and Pepper
Tomato “Sauce”:
‣ 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
‣ 1/8 cup Olive Oil
‣ 2 cloves Garlic (chopped)
‣ 1 tbs Oregano
‣ 1 tsp Rosemary
‣ 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
‣ Salt and Pepper

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
‣ Cook pasta to Al dente. Do not forget to stir to keep pasta from sticking. Drain and set aside.
‣ Toss cherry tomatoes in olive oil and other seasonings.
‣ Spread evenly on a lined sheet pan and liberally sprinkle with salt and pepper. The salt helps to draw the moisture from the tomatoes for a sauce that coats all of your pasta!
‣ Roast for 20 minutes until the skin has blistered and the tomatoes are soft.
‣ Combine the ground turkey with 1 beaten egg and other seasonings.
‣ Form mixture into golf ball sized balls and brown in pan with a little cooking oil until the turkey is thoroughly cooked.
‣ Toss the cherry tomatoes and liquid from the sheet pan in your al dente pasta.
‣ Using the pan used to cook your meatballs, sauté the pasta and tomatoes until heated.
‣ Add your meatballs and top with pecorino romano and basil.

See More
Image may contain: food

#DidYouKnow Green Tea Leaf Extract is a prominent ingredient in our Original Formula? Visit us to learn more: www.HealthyTrim.com

Image may contain: text and nature

Did you know watermelon has a variety of health benefits? It helps you hydrate, it has been shown to improve heart health, and it helps relieve muscle soreness. Like below if you're a fan of this fabulous fruit! 🍉

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

One step forward towards your goal is better than standing still

Image may contain: one or more people, ocean, sky, cloud, outdoor, nature and water

Our followers have asked some great questions about our Healthe' Trim Original Formula! If you're curious about any of our products, ask away in the comments below!

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Research shows that food contributes to 75% of our fitness results, whereas exercise takes care of the remaining 25% 🍎🥕🍌 What foods help fuel your fitness results? Healthytrim.com/blog/a-great-body-starts-in-the-kitchen

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, table and indoor