Home Sweet Home Pet Care ServicesLocal Business in Jersey, Channel Islands
PUBLISHED: July 25, 2017 2:23 pm Dog 'dies after being poisoned on walk' 0 Comments PET owners are being urged to be vigilant after a dog is believed to have died after allegedly eating poison on a walk.The Jersey Dog Forum Facebook group has been informed that a dog recently died after being walked...
The Maguire Pack - Canine Leisure Centre & Grooming Studio
Please Please Please do not leave your pets in a car unattended even with the windows open. Heat Kills!