I love beets. I eat then and juice them too!
Getting ready for Daniel fast starting on March 1. Be sure to sign up for my newsletter as I will have over 30 recipes perfect for this amazing Fast. This is a vegetable stuffed zucchini with tons of flavor and perfect for a side dish or a main course #cindytable #personalchef #mealprep #meatlessmonday #danielfast #fast #closertojesus #pray #lovemychurch #heart #lifeatcf
How excited when a A list Hollywood Actor from Palm Beach ask me to cook for them. He found my blog and knew I went to Christ Fellowship. Wanted me to cook this recipe and a few others too! So excited! Here is the recipe. http://www.cindystable.com/recipes/item/eggplant-francaise. #cindystable #eggplant #personalchef #passiontocook #leadership #restaurantleader #hollywoodstar #whatsnext #theylovedmycooking #2018 #bestyearever
Family and Friends! News feed recently shows only posts from the same few people, about 25, repeatedly the same, because facebook has a new algorithm.
Their system chooses the people to read Your post. However, I would like to choose for myself, Therefore, I ask you a favor: IF YOU READ THIS MESSAGE LEAVE ME A QUICK COMMENT SO YOU WILL APPEAR IN MY NEWS FEED.
Otherwise Facebook chooses who to show my page and instead and I want everyone to enjoy my recipes, tips, services, g...iveaways and more! WE HAVE A LINE UP OF GIVEAWAYS!
Do not hesitate to copy and paste on your page so you can have more interaction with all your contacts and bypass the system. That's why we don't see all posts!
2 pounds boneless chicken breasts...
1 1/4 cup tapioca flour (tapioca starch)
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
1-2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 clove garlic, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
1 teaspoon ginger, freshly grated
1/2 cup coconut aminos
1/4 cup raw local honey
2 teaspoons sriracha (or more)
1 teaspoon sesame oil
2 scallions, thinly sliced
toothpicks - for serving!
1. Take the chicken and trip off any excess and cut into 1 inch cubes. Set aside.
In a large bowl add tapioca flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, cayenne and paprika. Use a fork to combine well.
2. Drop chicken cubes into the seasoned flour and coat all sides. (use your hands they work best)
3. In a large pan add about 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of butter over a medium-high heat. This combination gives the chicken a nice crispy coating. Once the oil is hot carefully add in chicken using tongs. Cook each side for about 2 minutes; until brown then place on a plate lined with a paper towel or a paper bag. Set aside. **If you need to do this in batches add more oil and butter each time but make sure the oil gets very hot!
4. Reduce the temperature to medium then add in 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (only if there is no oil in the pan - if there is oil then omit this step). Add in garlic, ginger and whisk into the oil. Then add in coconut aminos, honey and sriracha while whisking.
5. Decrease temperature to low and cook for about 5 minutes then add the chicken to the pan and coat using a large spoon and cook for another 5-7 minutes or until the chicken is done and the sauce thickens. Drizzle the sesame oil over the top and add in scallions.
7.Serve out of the pan (so you don't have to dirty a platter) or a serving dish with a side of toothpicks. Enjoy xo. Go to blog for printable recipe.
Another new recipe to the blog. Check it out. Perfect for your meal planning. #cindystable #personalchef #lovetocook #mealprep #mealplanning #beef #farro #italian Food Network Cooking Channel Today Show