Look 👀 at all the new growth of riccardia #mossgraffiti on the rocks!
This is simply amazing, thanks @glaskastenkunst for sharing your moss mud technique with me. And another shoutout to @aquascapegoat for showing us the #ldsmb method which has worked magic in this tank.
Lessons learned so far:
• ldsm = lazy dry start method bae actually works (Montecarlo)...
• moss mud method does work (riccardia)
• adding extra Co2 during dry start, eventually does help (parallel tests and different ratings have to be made to prove, however, it’s doesn’t harm the plants and give me at least a good feeling knowing I have done a little bit Extra for the plants)
• 12-14h/day light period works well
• 2x daily spraying without any ventilation’s is fine
What other plants you want me to try next with the #ldsmb technique?
Wir freuen uns schon drauf von dir in der Gruppe zu lesen...