- Owner-operatorSeptember 2015 to present State College, PennsylvaniaPublic speaker, writer, coach, mentor, and consultant. Keynote speaker and trainer for transformational vision, leadership development, personal coaching, and inspired fundraising.
- Vice President of Hockey and Business AdministrationNovember 2013 to August 2015 Buffalo, New YorkVice President of Hockey and Business Administration for the Buffalo Sabres. Worked for Terry and Kim Pegula
- Associate Athletic DirectorSeptember 2010 to 2013 University Park, PennsylvaniaI moved back into athletics thanks to the incredible generousity of the Pegula Family whose record gift to Penn State will build a new 6,000 seat main arena and attached community rink which took Hockey at PSU to the Varsity level starting in 2012-2013.
- Major Gifts DirectorMarch 2009 to September 2010 University Park, PennsylvaniaWorked in my home college of Business as a Major Gift fundraiser and will work with the new Business Leadership Institute and the Center for Sports Business and Research
- Executive Director of the Nittany Lion ClubApril 2006 to February 2009 University Park, PennsylvaniaAfter 19 years as Head Coach of the Icers I managed the largest Booster Organization in the NCAA.
- Head coach (baseball)August 1987 to March 2006 University Park, PennsylvaniaCoached the Penn State Men's Ice Hockey Team for 19 years. Many great players, freinds and great times and 6 ACHA National Titles.
- Assistant Marketing Director and Director of Amateur Hockey DevelopmentJune 1982 to July 1985 Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaFirst job out of college and a lot of fun even though the team was pretty weak in those days. Coached the Jr. Penguins and made the decision to pursue coaching career after being in the business.
- No additional details to show
- "Someone has to Care" Joe "the Belly Man" Battista, (my dad!).
"It is not the critic who counts. It is the person actually in the arena who spends themselves on a worthy cause. Their place will never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat" Teddy Roosevelt
- No contact info to show