K9SF, LLCDog Trainer in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Our sessions with Ryan were fun and very helpful. He was clear and patient in his explanatio
We took advantage of K9SF's Board and Train program with Ryan and were very pleased with the effectiven
We highly recommend Ryan and K9SF.
We were impressed on the responsive
Ryan had recently started up this business in the Mpls area in the last few months. This location is small; however, he has another training center in TN, and has relationsh
We highly recommend that you consider consulting
K9SF Part-Time Administrative Assistant Position
The position of administrative assistant consists of being responsible for providing administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient company operations. This position report directly to the owner.
• Answer phone calls and respond to client emails
• Greet and interact with clients and their dog
• Schedule appointments and maintain calendar
• Organize clients files and company paperwork
• General office duties: Order supplies, sort mail, print off documents, and restock inventory
• Prepare dog training documents
• Assist professional trainers in training sessions as directed
• High school diploma
• Must like dogs and be comfortable in a dog friendly environment
• No felony convictions
• Adaptable and independent, not requiring constant supervision
• Proficient in basic computer skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
• Proficient in the use of PDF’s and Google products
• Reliable and hard working
• Associates degree or higher
• Dog training experience
• 2+ years experience as administration assistant or similar role
• Certifications in dog training
• Certifications in basic first aid, EMR, EMT, and/or police, fire, and emergency response
• Military Experience
8 - 16 hours per week
Daytime business hours
Travel and Work Location:
Local travel may be required as needed.
Limited work from home hours available.
K9SF is currently located at 1 Groveland Terrace, Suite 105 in Minneapolis, MN 55403. However, starting May 1st K9SF will be in the process of moving office locations to 810 Lilac Drive N in Golden Valley, MN 55422.
$10 - $12.50 per hour based on qualifications
K9SF offers professional, private dog training that addresses dog obedience and behavioral issues. We also provide security consulting, threat mitigation, and emergency response.
SEND RESUMES TO firstname.lastname@example.org
K9SF, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status.
Happy National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day! As a thank you to our men and women in blue we offer a 10% law enforcement discount on our training services.
Owner and Lead Trainer Ryan has over 8 years of law enforcement experience. He started as an explorer in high school, worked as a corrections officer, patrol officer, K9 Officer, training officer and supervisor, and was promoted to chief of police before taking early retirement in 2015.
If you are looking for a great nonprofit to donate to I highly recommend K9 Hero Haven.
They help bring home retired working dogs and reunite them with their handlers or find them a suitable home. The owners puts a lot of their money and time to ensure these war dogs have a future after their service overseas. I am truly grateful to them for reuniting me with my working dog Rocky. So help out great people and a great organization doing amazing things for our four legged war veterans! -Ryan, Owner K9SF, LLC