2018 Kcdrift Tech Rules
1. No excessive rust! We have seen what happens to a rusted out turd when it hits the wall. It ain't pretty!
2. All convertibles are required to have a minimum 4 point roll bar no exceptions....
3. No fluid leaks of any kind
4. No bent, broken, or excessively loose suspension
5. Tires should have somewhat decent tread. Don't show up with corded tires...
6. ALL LUG NUTS PRESENT!!
7. Proper battery tie down. No bungee's or ratchet straps
8. Proper battery terminals
9. No broken windshields. Small cracks in the windshield not obstructing the drivers view are acceptable.
10. Brake pedal should be firm and not fade out
11. Brake and clutch master sock required
1. Jeans or fire suit. No open toe shoes or shorts. This goes for passengers too.
2. DOT or better rated helmet
3. Factory seatbelt or harness. Do not mount your harness on your strut bar. Do some research and arrive to the track with it right!
4. Seat needs to be properly mounted to the floor.
WE ARE RUNNING CAGELESS TANDEMS!
If you are not comfortable tandeming please inform the starting line operator.
If we feel you are not capable of running consistently with groups of cars you will be asked to run solo until you become better acquainted with your vehicle on track.
No whining, have fun, read this list multiple times and come prepared.
Our buddies at Scrape Yard put together a killer video of the O Drift Collective Season Finale. Check it out!
We're so stoked on how this O Drift Collective video came out. It truly shows every aspect of these drift events. Massive thanks to Nick for absolutely killing ...it at being our camera car. Check it!
New t shirt just dropped on the shop as well!
The guys who started it in Kansas. Had to dig for this one
Some friends of ours made something. Pretty cool seeing these guys do what they love. Always pushing, always working.
Next weekend we will be out at the Project G drift meet in Olathe. Bring your drift cars dressed to the 9s and help support our local scene.
We have seen a lot of you wearing KCDrift gear this weekend in lots of different states. Thank you for your support! Don't forget about the local events coming up!
2 Day O-Drift Collective Event
October 7th and 8th, Raceway Park of the Midlands
Facebook/Odriftcollective for info
Racewayparkofthemidlands.com for track info
If you want us to add any just message.
Here's your tech rules for October 1st at Import Faceoff
DriftSTL/IFO event September 17th Gateway Motorsports Park
DriftSTL/IFO event October 1st Heartland Park
2 day O-Drift event October 7th and 8th Raceway Park at the Midlands...
Drifting close to KC! Get your fill! All these events will be killer. Time to shred.
Mark Nelson coming in hot. Check it out