My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 earned just over $11 million this weekend. We were under the impression that Greece is low on funds. How do you explain yourself, Greek peoples? All of a sudden you can go to the movies?
As between the IRS Tax Code and the Bible, one is a contrived, arbitrary document designed to take money from hard-working people without evidentiary justification. The other is the IRS Tax Code.
So. Fucking. Sad. Number 6 knocked the socks off of our feet.
1) Hedy Lamarr, 85 - Austrian and American film actress and inventor
2) Alice Terry, 88 – American film actress of the Silent Era
3) Jack Palance, 87 – American film actor and Academy Award winner...
4) Conchita Montenegro, 94 – Spanish model, dancer, stage and screen actress
5) Fay Wray, 96 - Canadian-born American actress most noted for playing the female lead in King Kong
6) Claudio Monteverdi, 76 – Italian composer, gambist, singer and Roman Catholic priest
7) Katherine Hepburn, 96 – American actress and winner of four Academy Awards
8) Kirk Alyn, 88 – American actor, best known for being the first actor to play the DC Comics character Superman on-screen
9) Sherman Hemsley, 74 - American actor, best known for his role as George Jefferson
10) Jimmy Dean, 81 – American country music singer, television host, actor and businessman
From the NFL minds who brought you yesterday's extremely well thought out decision on #DeflateGate