All aboard the Kailana
Iniki Winds at the veterinarian cardiologist yesterday and diagnosis confirmed as pericardial effusion. Prognosis.....weeks. Dr. Fine was able to relieve some of the pressure on her chest by taking out 300ml of fluid that is surrounding her heart. The first veterinarian said she will live longer if I keep her at home in a dark room however the vet yesterday told me to take her everywhere with me because quality over quantity. This is a very difficult decision however I know my girl all too well and she would want to go everywhere with me and so it is.... We start today.... Please keep her in your prayers.....
Happy 12th birthday to Iniki Winds! Still so full of light and life!