Each year, instead of presents for her birthday, Hannah's Birthday Wish collects items to donate to children in foster care. This year she chose warm, comfy socks. Pictured are Hannah with a few of the socks she donated. Thank you, Hannah, for your thoughtfulness and generosity.
We recommend proper disposal of unused, unneeded, and expired prescription drugs on a regular basis... to keep them out of unintended/unwanted hands.
The Licking County Prevention Partnership and its member agencies are participating in the National Drug Take-Back Day later this month.
On Saturday, April 28, from 10 am to 2 pm, visit one of the following locations with your unused or expired prescription drugs in a clear, plastic bag for safe disposal:...
• Newark Kroger Marketplace; 1155 North 21st St., Newark
• Pataskala Police Dept; 430 S. Main St., Pataskala
• Johnstown, Ohio Police Department ; 599 S. Main St., Johnstown
• Ross' Granville Market; 484 S. Main St., Granville
• Heath Police Department; 1287 Hebron Rd. Heath
• Hebron Ohio Police Department; 934 W. Main St., Hebron
Residents should place all medications in a clear plastic bag and take it to the nearest drop off location. No questions are asked, and confidentiality remains a priority.