What is Laughter Yoga?
1. A unique concept where anyone can laugh for no reason, without relying on humor, jokes or comedy.
2. Laughter is initiated through group exercises using eye contact and childlike playfulness, which soon turns into real laughter....
3. Laughter exercises are combined with Yoga breathing to bring more oxygen to the body and brain to make you feel more energetic and healthy.
4. It is a scientific fact that the body can’t tell the difference between real and fake laughter, so you get the same physical and emotional benefits when you participate.
5. Laughter Yoga was developed by a medical doctor, Dr. Madan Kataria in India. He started with just 5 people in the first Laughter Club in 1995. There are now thousands of Laughter Clubs in over 72 countries.
Please consider voting for us!
Only a few more days left to vote for us. Just click, enter your email and confirm you're not a robot, then submit. You can only vote once every 24 hours, but, ...if you have multiple email address, you can keep submitting one vote per email address. Thank you for all of your support!
Up to this point, we have been a bootstrapping business. The good news is that we don't have much debt. The bad news is that the only money we have spent has been pulled from my 401k.
If we were chosen for this grant, we would:
- hire a firm to help us create branded materials including participant and facilitator guides, marketing collateral and swag;
- hire a photographer/videographer to shoot testimonials, promotional videos and reinforcement videos;
- create a trust for underprivileged survivors who don't have the resources to attend the retreat;
- copyright and trademark our content for franchising purposes;
- invest in a CRM program that would allow for participant interaction;
- invest in the infrastructure of our retreat venue (we need a new window and repairs to the dock).
PLEASE VOTE // Susanne Jackson and I are vying for a $1,000 Sam's Club gift card as well as a $25,000 Grand Prize to help support our retreats for breast cancer survivors. It's quick, easy and doesn't cost a thing. We need 100 votes to be considered. Thank you in advance!
Feed Your 5000 with laughter (watch until the very end for our out-takes)
I hope everyone had an Awesome Holiday, and you are living out your own dream as eloquently as Dr. King put it! It's a short week this week, so let's do all we ...can to make it the best!
Today I'm posting the next episode of "Feed Your 5,000"!
We get to hang out and laugh with Jill Johns, and see how she feeds her 5,000!
(Be sure to watch it to the end! I cannot stop laughing!)
T E S T I M O N I A L // "Thank you!! You would not believe how productive our meeting has been! They all were extremely pleased and have been smiling all morning long!❤️" ~Happy Laughter Yoga client (15 minute ice breaker session prior to a monthly strategy session)